- Bahrain regime forces attack religious gathering
The regime forces attacked a religious gathering held by citizens in Samaheej east of the capital Manama. Excessive use of force and violence were reported to have been used causing injuries and suffocations among many citizens.
- Bahrain Detains Prominent Human Rights Activist ‘Yousef al-Mahafdha’ in Darraz
Bahraini officials have ordered the arrest of a prominent human rights activist on charges of participations in a demonstration against the ruling Al Khalifa regime.
- Yemeni Muslims mark Eid Ghadir for the first time after decades
People who came to this place to congratulate each other on this religious occasion, expressed the importance of this day as a remembrance to Muslims to unit themselves and follow Allah’s instructions and guidance.
- Reconstruction of Ghadir Khum Event in Holy City of Qom
On this historical and auspicious day (18th of Zee al-Hijjah of the year 10 A.H.) on the divine orders of Allah Almighty (SWT), the Holy Prophet of Islam (S.A.W.) after the “Farewell Hajj” at Ghadir Khumm near Makkah Mukarramah formally declared Imam Ali (A.S.) as “The Immediate Imam and Caliph of the Muslims after the Holy Prophet of Islam (S.A.W.).”
- Free Syrian Army Kills 60 People in Idlib
The so-called Free Syrian Army (FSA) killed 60 citizens, including women and children, in the northwestern Idlib Province as it started a fresh round of violence against the defenseless people.
- Rioters target top officers
RIOTERS are changing their tactics to deliberately target high-ranking police officers, including Shias, according to a leading doctor who has been treating the injured.
- Two Shia Muslims Embraced Martyrdom in Karachi
Two Shia Muslims, Sajjad Ali and Hammad Ali embraced martyrdom by terrorists of Sipah-e-Sahaba in Karachi, Pakistan.
- 10 killed in attacks on Yemeni Shiites celebration
More than 10 people were killed Saturday night in two separate ambushes on Houthi followers during a Shiite religious celebration in northern Yemen, an official of the Interior Ministry told Xinhua.
- New releases underway by Imam Sadegh University Press
Imam Sadegh University Press is about to release 4 new titles on Quranic sciences and religion.
- Syrian opposition to form ‘government in exile’
Sources close to the forum of Syrian opposition leaders that opened in Doha, Qatar, say the opposition plans to put together a ‘Syrian government in exile’ in December. The forum is also expected to usher groups based inside Syria into the fold and elect the dissident former Parliament member, 66-year-old businessman Riad Seif as opposition leader.