- Thousands of Bahrainis stage anti-regime demos over woman’s killing
A large number of Bahrainis have staged anti-regime demonstrations in several towns and villages in the Persian Gulf kingdom to mourn the death of a female protester.
- Car bomb kills 3 near Shia mosque in Baghdad
At least three people have been killed and eight others injured after a car bomb went off near a Shia mosque in Iraq’s capital city of Baghdad.
- “Imam Hussein (AS)” Int’l Forum Planned in Istanbul
Largest Turkish city of Istanbul is scheduled to host “Imam Hussein (AS)” international forum on November 17 and 18.
- The First ‘Ghadir International Conference’ in Najaf + Pics
‘The First Ghadir International Conference’ kick off in holy city of Najaf, Iraq with the participation of 34 countries.
- Azeri Shia Muslims Celebrated Eid Al-Ghadir in Moscow
On the occasion of Eid Al-Ghadir, a ceremony was held on November 5 in Moscow, Russia, by Azeri people residing in the capital city.
- Sampang Shiite Muslims Forced to Convert to Sunni: Kontras
The Surabaya office of the Commission for Missing Persons and Victims of Violence (Kontras) has reported that 26 Shia refugees currently taking shelter at a sports center in Sampang, Madura, East Java, had been forced to sign statements saying that they were willing to convert to Sunni.
- Terrorists Slaughter Five Shia in Pakistan
Militants have killed at least five Shia Muslims in two separate attacks in various parts of Pakistan as the ongoing massacre continues to tarnish the image of the Asian country.
- Topical Nahjolbalagheh workshop underway in Iran
Hezareh Ghoghnous has prepared for a workshop on topics about Nahjolbalagheh and the art of eloquence.
- Pakistani Shia Leader ‘Allama Aftab Haider Jafri Martyred in Karachi
Terrorists have killed ex-leader of Jafferia Alliance Allama Aftab Haider Jaffery and his collegue Shahid Ali in a targeted attack today in the morning, after they were on their way to office.