- Syrian Army Kills Several Non-Syrian Terrorists in Homs
TEHRAN (FNA)- The Syrian army killed dozens of terrorists with Saudi, Egyptian and Tunisian nationalities in the Western Homs province on Monday.
- Iran Starts Construction of Iran-Iraq-Syria Gas Pipeline
TEHRAN (FNA)- Iran started construction of a gas pipeline which is due to take the country’s rich gas reserves to Iraq and Syria, a provincial official announced.
- Text your say: Shiite followers ask for UN help
Your comments on the demand of the Shiite community in Madura, East Java to the UN High Commission on Human Rights to address their plight, including forced religious conversion:
- Malik warns of more attacks on Shia prayer halls in Pakistan
A day after a bombing outside an imambargah in Karachi killed three persons, Interior Minister Rehman Malik today warned of more attacks on Shia prayer halls across Pakistan during the Islamic month of Muharram.
- London: Imam Hussain (as) Conference 2012 – Karbala in the Light of Muhammad (PBUT)
London (Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – The last year has seen much focus on Islam especially Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), most of which has been negative. Today Muslims ask themselves what is the best way to come forward and tackle this negativity.
- Husseini Forum for Shia Students Underway in Rwanda
On the occasion of Imam Hussein’s (AS) martyrdom anniversary, a forum has been held for Shia Muslim students at various mosques and religious centers of Rwanda.
- Bahraini prominent opposition Hassan Mushaima needs urgent medical attention
Prison authorities continue to delay a much needed check up for Hassan Mushaima to determine whether the detected tumor he has is malignant or benign. His family and lawyer are being denied access to his medical files, and there is concern for his life and well-being.
- Eyewitnesses: Bahraini Opposition Figure Tortured to Death by AL-Khalifa Forces
Two eyewitnesses in the case of an activist who was recently killed in Bahrain testified that the victim, Abdul Karim Fakhrawi, was tortured to death when he was in prison.
- Bahrain Regime Targets Shia Religious Rituals and Vandalizes Ashura Displays
Bahraini al-Khalifa regime attacked religious rituals and vandalized Hussaini banners in attempts to bring discord and build conflict between Shia and Sunni Muslims.