- Lashkar-e-Jhangvi Anti-Shia Terrorist Arrested in Karachi
Karachi Rangers claimed to have arrested a terrorist belonging to the Lashkar-e-Jhangvis (LeJ) Qari Shakeel group on Tuesday.
- Saudi Wahhabi Authorities Detain 60 Shia Muslims in a Peaceful Protest
Saudi security forces detained dozens of men, women and children on Tuesday after they staged a peaceful protest outside a human rights group’s office in Riyadh to demand the release of jailed relatives, activists said.
- Bahrain: AlWefaq denounces regime’s moral downfall by suppressing a religious Ashura procession
Al-Wefaq Islamic National Society condemns the outrageous behaviour and moral downfall of the regime’s official behavior when provoking the people’s feeling by targeting their religious rituals.
- Endless Karbalas in my country
Above and beyond all other aspects and religious-spiritual dimensions, Karbala was a monumental human tragedy.
- Iran to Help Iraq Build Hospitals in Karbala, Najaf
TEHRAN (FNA)- Iranian and Iraqi red crescent societies will build two well-equipped and specialized hospitals in the holy cities of Karbala and Najaf, a medical official announced on Tuesday.
- Iraqi civil war plays out in Syria
Shiites and Sunnis say theyre fighting a sectarian battle triggered when the U.S. toppled Sadam
- Car bombs kill 23 Shi’ite Muslims in Iraqi capital
Three car bombings killed 23 Shi’ite Muslims during mourning processions in the Iraqi capital Baghdad on Tuesday, police and hospital sources said.
- Moot on Karbala martyrs
The unmatchable sacrifices offered by Hazrat Imam Hussain (AS) along with his 72 loyal companions in Karbala for the glory of Islam are a glorious motivation for the righteous people to rise against falsehood.
- What non-Muslims Say about Imam Husain (P.B.U.H)
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – Mahatma Gandhi : My faith is that the progress of Islam does not depend on the use of sword by its believers, but the result of the supreme sacrifice of Hussein, the great saint.
- Iran calls on UN to step up efforts to repatriate Afghan refugees
TEHRAN – The Iranian deputy ambassador to the United Nations has called on the UN to step up efforts to facilitate a sustainable repatriation of Afghan refugees and their full rehabilitation and reintegration in their homeland.