- Burying the Holy Bodies Rituals Holds in Imam Hussein Holy Shrine + PIC
The Secretariat-General of the Imam Hussein holy shrine – religious affairs department – female section held the Annual Rituals Ceremony on the commemoration of burying the holy bodies of Imam Hussein’s, his family and companions (p.b.u.t).
- Saudi protesters stage anti-regime rally in Qatif
Protesters in Saudi Arabia have once again held a demonstration against the Al Saud regime in the country’s oil-rich Eastern Province.
- Germany Asks Banks to Ease Transactions with Iran for Medicine
Germany has called on its banks to authorize financial transactions with Iranian banks in a bid to ease restrictions on the sale of much-needed medicines to Iran.
- Report: Iranian medicine saving American lives in Afghanistan
Iranian medicine has been saving the lives of Americans while the illegal US-led sanctions against the Islamic Republic have been adversely affecting the lives of many Iranian patients.
- Turkey says will continue to buy natural gas from Iran
ISTANBUL (Reuters) – Turkey will continue to buy natural gas from Iran despite tighter U.S. sanctions on global trade with Tehran’s energy and shipping sectors, Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan said on Monday.
- Iran shuts schools, offices in capital due to high pollution
Dubai: Schools, universities and government offices will be closed in Iran’s capital Tehran on Tuesday and Wednesday because of high air pollution, the state news agency reported on Monday.
- In Saudi Arabia, unemployment and booming population drive growing poverty
A few miles from the blinged-out shopping malls of Saudi Arabia’s capital, Souad al-Shamir lives in a concrete house on a trash-strewn alley, with no job, no money, five children under 14 and an unemployed husband who is laid up with chronic heart problems.
- Pakistan backed armed groups target Shias in Gilgit
Europe, Dec 3: It is a shocking video shot at an unknown location in Pakistan. It is indicative of the atrocities that are being committed against the Shias in the country. In the video, four masked men brutally cut the throats of two people, after identifying them as Shias.
- Eni 2011 Estimates: Iran Owns World’s Fourth Largest Oil Reserves
TEHRAN (FNA)- Iran had the fourth largest oil reserves in the world according to the 2011 estimates released by the Italian Eni Oil and Gas Company.
- US steps up spying over Iran’s nuclear plants
Alarmed over security of weapons-grade plutonium in Iran’s secretive Bushehr nuclear plant, US has significantly stepped up spying operations over the Persian Gulf country.