- Sanctions push Iran into recession: IIF
(Reuters) – Sanctions imposed on Iran over its nuclear program have pushed the country into recession, a global association of financial services said on Monday.
- S. Arabia Sending Death Convicts to Syria to Help Rebels
Top secret documents leaked to the media disclosed on Sunday that Saudi Arabia has been dispatching death convicts to Syria to join the armed campaign against President Bashar a-Assad’s government.
- Saudi Wahhabi War Waged on Indonesia’s Shi’ites
Indonesia’s Shi’ite minority is under heavy attack. Men, women, and children have been assaulted, schools damaged, and villages burned to the ground. Many have been killed. It is becoming increasingly clear that Saudi Arabia’s intolerant brand of Wahhabi Islam – propagated far and wide by Saudi oil money – is behind most of assaults.
- Indonesian Shiites Persecuted as ‘Heretics’ Live in Limbo
Condemned as heretics, a community of around 200 Shiite Muslims have for months lived as pariahs in a sports hall, driven from their Indonesian village after a deadly clash with Saudi-backed Wahhabis.
- Senior Bahraini activist Zainab al-Khwajah sentenced to jail
A Bahraini court has sentenced prominent human rights activist Zainab al-Khawaja to one month in jail for participation in a demonstration against the ruling Al Khalifa regime.
- Syrian Terrorists Execute Defenseless Civilians with Machete
A video released by the Syrian terrorists on their website showed them beheading loyalists to President Bashar al-Assad with machetes.
- UN Envoy to Syria: “Efforts to find Political Solution to Crisis in Syria Possible”
The UN Envoy to Syria Lakhdar Brahimi, following talks he held with US and Russian officials, announced they agreed that efforts to seek political solution to the crisis in Syria are still possible.
- Syrian Rebels Threaten to Use Chemical Weapons Against Civilians
Al Qaeda terrorists in Syria prepare to use chemical weapons against the Syrian nation after a deeply disturbing video released by the Syrian armed rebels showed them testing gas agents on lab rabbits.
- Bahrainis Accept No Precondition for Talks with Al Khalifa regime: Opposition Leader
Leader of Bahrain’s al-Wefaq National Islamic Society Sheikh Ali Salman reiterated on Monday that the Bahraini nation does not accept any precondition for talks with the Al Khalifa regime as other opposition leaders dismissed the talks totally, saying that the ruling family’s offer of talks lacks credit and is accompanied by no practical assurances.
- Shia Genocide Continues in Pakistan: Shia Police Officer “Ali Abbas Naqvi” Martyred in Karachi
In 2012, at least 350 members of the Shia population have been killed in targeted attacks, more than 90 killed in November. Over 100 have been killed in Balochistan province, the majority from the Hazara Shia community.