- Thousands of Turkish protest against Erdogan’s policy on Syria
Thousands of Turkish people have taken to the streets in Ankara and Antakya to protest against their government’s interference in Syria.
- Syria government says its forces still strong
(Reuters) – Syria’s information minister on Sunday distanced the government from comments by the country’s vice president that neither the rebels nor the forces of President Bashar al-Assad could win the civil war.
- Sunni demonstrators challenge Iraq’s Shiite-led government, denounce bodyguards’ arrest
FALLUJAH, Iraq — Thousands of protesters demonstrated Sunday in Iraq’s western Sunni heartland following the arrest of bodyguards assigned to the finance minister, briefly blocking the main highway linking Baghdad with neighboring Jordan and Syria.
- Bahrain Shiite majority demands transitional government (PHOTOS)
A number of Shiite rallies have been held across Bahrain as thousands of protesters demanded a transition government and the ousting of the prime minister who has been running the island since 1974.
- Einstein was Shiite
What safe box you ask, well, the tireless democracy advocate, Potkin Azarmehr has an answer for you:
- Iraq suspends payment for Kurdistan oil
Baghdad–Iraq has suspended payment to international companies producing crude oil in semi-autonomous Kurdistan, accusing the region of failing to honor an agreement on ending disruptions in exports.
- Iran claims it has overcome sanctions
TEHRAN, Iran — Iran’s oil minister claimed Sunday his country has successfully overcome sanctions on the sale of its oil, state TV reported.
- Iran to unveil satellite
Tehran: Iran will unveil an indigenously built satellite in February next year, Xinhua reported Sunday.
- Iran victims of terrorism slam Canada for delisting MKO
Association for Defending Victims of Terrorism (ADVT) in Middle East has condemned Canada’s decision to remove the Mojahedin-e Khalq Organization (MKO) from its blacklist of terrorist groups.
- Syria militants use chemical weapons against Syrian forces
Militants fighting against the Syrian government have used chemical weapons against the army in Daraya near the capital, Damascus, military sources say.