- US desperately tries to Hide Bahraini Regime Brutality with Media Blackout
A political analyst said the US desperately attempts to hide the crimes and brutality of the Al-e Khalifa regime in Bahrain via media blackout.
- Georgia: Role of Hazrat Zeynab (SA) in Conveying the Message of Ashura Highlighted
The role of Hazrat Zeynab (SA) and Imam Sajjad (AS) in conveying the message of Ashura was highlighted at a program held on the occasion of Arbaeen (the 40th day after Ashura) in Georgia.
- Free Syrian Army claims chemical weapons capability
A member of the so-called Free Syrian Army (FSA) says the militant group has the ability to produce chemical weapons.
- Excommunicator Wahhabis Martyr Two Shias in Pakistan
Wahhabi terrorists shot martyred two Pakistani Shias namely Moazzam Ali in Chiniot and Khudadad in Balochistan province.
- Shia School of Thought Capable of Answering the Youths’ Ideological, Political Questions
The Shia school of thought is capable of providing answers to the ideological and political questions of the youth, leader of Pakistan’s Shiites said.
- “Arbaeen of Karbala Martyrs” Special Issue Published in India
On the occasion of Arbaeen which marks the 40th day after the martyrdom anniversary of Imam Hussein (AS), a special issue titled “Arbaeen of Karbala Martyrs” was published in India.
- Karbala Friday Prayer Imam: More Than 17 Million Pilgrims Mark Arbaeen in Karbala
His eminence Sayed Ahmed EL-Safy, stated some of the statistics concerning the pilgrimage. He declared the number of pilgrims between 16 to 17 million pilgrims. 750000 pilgrims were from the Arab and foreign countries,
- Tens of Thousands of Muslims Mark Arbaeen in Zaria + Pics
People in Zaria city witnessed a massive gatherings of tens of thousands who attended Arbaeen commemoration on Friday the 20th of Safar 1433 (4/1/13). The black dressed mourners matched to Zaria from far and near.
- Iran: Mourning Ceremonies in Urdu Underway in Qom
The holy shrine of Hazrat Ma’soumeh (SA) has been hosting mourning ceremonies held for Urdu speaking pilgrims and residents of the holy city of Qom.