- Iran Foils Several Assassination Attempts against Nuclear Scientists
Iranian intelligence and military forces have defused several assassination plots on the lives of the country’s nuclear scientists, a senior nuclear official disclosed on Sunday, adding that Iran has intensified security measures to protect its scientists.
- School of Ashura Abundant in Individual and Social Lessons
The school of Ashura is abundant in individual and social lessons and Imam Hussein (AS) is a role model for those seeking salvation.
- Syria: Armed Forces Kill Terrorists in Damascus Countryside and Homs, Confiscate Weapons in Daraa
Units of the Armed Forces on Sunday carried on pursing terrorist groups in Daraya ,Al-Nabek and Douma in Damascus countryside.
- Bahrain: Upholding the Verdicts against the Opposition Leaders and Prominent Activists + Names
Bahrain’s highest court has upheld sentences handed down to 13 prominent political activists for organizing demonstrations against the ruling Al Khalifa dynasty.
- Lebanese Daily Blames Italian Spy Agency for Disappearance of Imam Musa Sadr
A Lebanese daily took Italy’s spy agency responsible for the disappearance of the Iran-born Lebanese Shiite cleric and leader, Imam Musa al-Sadr, saying that the entry visas of Sadr and his companions were stamped by officials in Italy’s Milan airport.
- Canada: “Imam Hussein (SA)” Exhibition in Ottawa
The inside of the Ukrainian Orthodox Cathedral Hall at 1000 Byron Ave. in Westboro was transformed this weekend into a life-size Islamic history lesson.
- West and Syrian National Council Reject Assad Plan to End Crisis
The West and the so-called Syrian National Council rejected an initiative by resident Bashar al-Assad aimed at ending the ongoing crisis in Syria.
- A Shia martyred, 3 injured, in targeted attack in Quetta
Takfiri nasbi terrorists shot martyred a Shia Muslim and injured 3 others in an attack in Quetta, capital city of Balochistan province on Monday.
- Al-Khalifa Regime plans to change Shiite-dominated demographics in Bahrain
Bahrain has granted citizenship to 5,000 Sunni Syrians, a measure seen as al-Khalifa’s plan to change the demographics of the Shiite-dominated country to the benefit of the Sunni population.
- The Imam Hussein holy shrine receives a delegation from various foreign countries
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – The Secretariat-General of the Imam Hussein holy shrine met a delegation of the adorers of Ahlulbait (p.b.u.t) who came from various foreign countries.