- Shocking Events after the Passing Away of the Holy Prophet (s.a.)
First is the prophet himself. In the interest of readersâ€™ time I will describe the grand funeral processions held for the prophet in 3 words; â€˜There were noneâ€™!!
- The Bahrain Blackout in Arab Media
Growing up, I had always thought Lebanon was the smallest among the Arab states. It was actually Bahrain that was the tiniest. At the time, the word “Gulf States” meant, to me, vast gold-plated empires.
- American 99 Percenters Support Iran’s Positions in Future Talks with G5+1
TEHRAN (FNA)- A large number of American peace and antiwar activists titled ’99ers’ signed a petition in support of Iran’s right to use peaceful nuclear technology and the country’s positions in the upcoming talks with the Group 5+1 (the five permanent UN Security Council members plus Germany) due in Istanbul late January.
- Report: France Seeking to Smuggle Syria’s Ancient Artifacts
TEHRAN (FNA)- The French government has prepared a complicated plan to take advantage of unrests in Syria to loot the country’s unique antiques and mummies in collaboration with Syrian rebels and Turkey, local media reports disclosed on Sunday.
- US-led NATO and its Puppets Ignite Factional Violence in Syria
Analyst Michel Chossudovsky believes that the objective of the United States and its NATO partners is “to create factional violence, ethnic cleansing, promote divisions within Syria between Alawite Shi’ites and Christian communities.”
- US, France plan attacks on Syria airports: Report
The US and France are reportedly behind the attacks carried out by foreign-backed militants on military airbases and civilian airports in Syria.
- Pakistan Shia protest: PM visits Quetta for talks
The prime minister of Pakistan has arrived in Quetta, where Shia Muslims demanding better security are refusing to bury loved ones killed by bombers.
- Pakistani Shiites hold vigil for 96 bomb victims (00:56)
Family of the 96 people killed in bombings in Quetta refuse to bury the dead until the government acts against the group responsible for the attack.
- U.S. Official Warns on Banking Ties to Syria
WASHINGTON — Major Russian banks should beware of dealing with two blacklisted Syrian financial institutions, a senior U.S. Treasury official said, saying U.S. and other banks could shun them as a result.
- Syrian Army Kills 62 Terrorists in Reef Damascus, Homs in Two Days
TEHRAN (FNA)- The Syrian army has killed 62 armed rebels in different regions of Homs and Reef (outskirts of) Damascus in heavy clashes in the last two days, FNA dispatches said on Sunday.