- Dr. Zakir Naik will not be allowed to enter Chennai ! : Promise by Joint Commissioner of Police
Chennai : Hindu-hater Dr. Zakir Naik, who has hurt religious sentiments of Hindus by making derogatory statements against Hindu Dharma and Deities, should be banned from entering Chennai, was the demand made by various pro-Hindu organizations with Varadarajulu, the Joint Police Commissioner of Chennai.
- Kuwaitis financed Brotherhood members held in UAE: Kuwaiti media
(Reuters) – Islamists held in the United Arab Emirates accused of planning to topple the government were financed by Kuwaiti nationals, Kuwaiti media reported on Friday, lending support to UAE fears of an international plot against its rulers.
- REPORT: IRANS SPY CHIEF SECRETLY ADVISED MUSLIM BRO-HOOD IN ATTEMPT TO SEND A MESSAGE TO AMERICA
Providing more evidence of the warming ties between Iran and Egypts Muslim Brotherhood, the Times of London reports that the head of Irans Quds Force, Gen. Qassem Suleimani, made a secret two-day visit to Egypt just after Christmas to meet with officials close to President Mohammed Morsi.
- Some 169 people killed in Syria in two days
Clashes between the Free Syrian Army and government forces in different regions of the country over the past two days killed at least 169 people, the Al Arabiya TV channel reported on Monday.
- Pakistan Shia killing US-Wahhabi legacy: Academic
The Shia genocide in Pakistan is the product of a twisted ill-defined mentality systematically promoted by the US and its puppet Arab regimes, an academic says.
- Saudi King Appoints New Governor for Shiite-Populated East
Saudi King Abdullah has appointed Prince Saud bin Nayef as the new governor of the kingdom’s oil-rich Eastern Province, home to the Shiite minority that frequently complains of discrimination, the official SPA news agency reported Monday.
- Pakistan dismisses provincial government in response to Shiite protest against attack
QUETTA, Pakistan Pakistani leaders dismissed the government of southwest Baluchistan province early Monday in response to the demands of protesters angry about an attack on minority Shiite Muslims there that killed 86 people.
- Pakistan Shi’ites to bury bomb victims after meeting PM
(Reuters) – Tens of thousands of Pakistani Shi’ite Muslims began burying their dead in a mass grave Monday amid tears and pictures of the fallen, ending a three-day protest over one of the worst sectarian attacks in the country’s history.
- Teargas, clashes at funeral for Bahraini protester (PHOTOS)
Bahraini government forces clashed with protesters on Sunday at the funeral of a demonstrator killed by teargas at a previous rally. Violent crackdowns continue as the demonstrators protest against the royal family, ruling for more than 40 years.
- Turkish army strikes multiple targets in northern Iraq in cross-border air operation
The Turkish Armed Forces (TSK) performed a cross-border air operation earlier today in northern Iraq after an infiltration attempt by a large group of outlawed Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) members from Zap camp across the Turkish border, Doğan news agency has reported.