- Bahrain: Renowned Photojournalist Psychologically Tortured During Interrogation
There is concerning reports on the well-being of photojournalist Ahmed Humaidan (25 years old) who was kidnapped by fifteen security officers, in civilian clothing, on the 29th of December, 2012.
- Bahrainis Determined to Continue Protests as 2nd Anniversary Approaches
As the Bahraini popular revolution is approaching its second year, without any demands being fulfilled, Al-Wifaq National Islamic Society, one of the most significant opposition societies in the country, assured that protests will continue until achieving a democratic change in the Kingdom.
- Celebrations in 115 Countries to Mark Holy Prophets (PBUH) Birth Anniversary
Secretary General of the Ahl-ul-Bayt (AS) World Assembly said celebrations are planned to be held in 115 countries on the auspicious occasion of the Holy Prophets (PBUH) birth anniversary.
- Bahrain detains 15 peaceful protesters for 30 days
The official Bahrain News Agency claimed the accused were among a group of 100 protesters who protested in Manama on Friday.
- Imam Mahdi (A.S.), the Twelfth Imam, the Great Leader and Peace-Maker of the World
When we look at our present situation, and we see the increase in crimes, massacres, wars, bloodshed, conflicts, international differences and the daily increase in corruption, we ask ourselves if the situation will continue in the same way and the extent of the crimes and corruption will so grow that all of society will be included in a continuous war and destroyed?
- Iran: Ten Days Covenant with the Prophet of Mercy and Justice
The Ten Days Covenant of the Prophet of Mercy and Justice held by the Ahl al-Bayt (‘a) World Assembly in Iran.
- Russia lifts nationals out of Syria. Moscow, Iran arm Assad for major armored push
The Russian emergency ministry said Monday, Jan. 21 that it is sending two planes to Beirut to evacuate 100 Russians from Syria – the first such effort since the uprising against Bashar Assad began in March 2011. Moscow also announced contingency plans to lift 30,000 Russian nationals from the embattled country.
- Iran intelligence official: West has launched ‘currency war’
TEHRAN, Iran — Iran’s Intelligence Ministry says the West has launched a “currency war” against Tehran to destabilize the Islamic Republic.
- Central Bank of Iran governor discharged over illegal money withdrawal
TEHRAN – Central Bank of Iran Governor Mahmoud Bahmani has been dismissed from his post, Rahmatollah Sharifi, an official at the Supreme Audit Court of Iran said on Monday.