- Security Crackdown Failed to Silence the People’s Demands
Saudi-backed Bahraini forces have fired tear gas at anti-regime demonstrators as they tried to march toward the former Pearl Square in the capital.
- Pakistan Shia Killings: Shia Banker Martyred in Lahore in a Targeted Attack, 4 Injured
A Shiite named Waqar Haider, resident of Township, was killed by the terrorists of Sipah-e-Sahaba, in Lahore, yesterday.
- Bahraini prisoners on hunger strike in protest at mistreatment
Several political prisoners have gone on a hunger strike in a prison in Bahrain in protest at the mistreatment of prisoners by prison officials, a report says.
- Qatar Hands Syria Embassy to Opposition
Qatar plans to hand over the Syrian Embassy in its capital, Doha, to the opposition Syrian National Coalition, the group said in an e-mailed statement today.
- Syrian Army Kills 32 Terrorists, 4 Ringleaders in Reef Homs
The Syrian army repelled several terrorists’ attacks, and killed 36 armed rebels, including four notorious ringleaders, in Reef (outskirts of) Homs on Wednesday.
- Over 4000 Shiites deported from UAE
Over 4,000 Shia Muslims have been deported from United Arab Emirates and forced to leave everything in United Arab Emirates.
- Assad: Current Crisis Prompts Syrians to Have Greater Hope in Government
Syrian President Bashar al-Assad said that the current situation the country is passing through prompts citizens to have greater hope in the government.
- Holy Shrine of Hazrat Sakina (AS) Damaged by Terrorists in Syria + Pic
The holy shrine of Hazrat Sakina (AS) was partially destroyed by the excommunicator terrorists in Darraya in Syria.
- Pakistan: UAE ambassador summoned to foreign office on forced deportation of Shia Muslims
Pakistan has expressed concerns over “forced deportation” of Pakistani Shia Muslims from the United Arab Emirates (UAE) by summoning the UAE Ambassador to the Foreign Office.
- Iraqi Media: Al-Qaeda, Baathists Trying to Make Baghdad Insecure
The Al-Qaeda terrorist group and the remnants of the former Baath regime are trying to make Baghdad insecure through conducting numerous terrorist attacks in the Iraqi capital, media reports said Wednesday.