- Syria: Hundreds of Shiite Muslims rally to defend Hadrat Zainab’s shrine / Pic
Hundreds of Shia Muslims in Damascus protested near holy Shrine of Hadrat Zainab condemned ongoing threat of Free Syrian Army terrorist group against Holy Shia shrines especially holy shrine of Hadrat Zainab, daughter of Imam Ali, the first Shia Imam.
- Karachi Party Urges Shi’ites to Patrol Their Own Neighborhoods
Pakistani Govt Unable, or Unwilling to Stop Attacks on Shi’ites
- In the term of hospitality, a seven stories edifice built by the al-Abbas holy shrine
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – In respect of the majority of delegations coming to the holy shrine of al-Abbas (p.b.u.h), the al-Abbas holy shrine began implementing a guesthouse to receive a great number of delegations at any time.
- New Zarih of Imam Hossein (AS) Unveiled in Karbala
The New Zarih (outer sarcophagus enclosure of the Holy Shrine) of Imam Hossein (AS) unveiled today during a formal ceremony in Karbala, Iraq.
- Indian Shia researcher: The danger of Wahhabism is more than Judaism
The member of the Assembly of Ghadir said: “Wahhabis follow the interests of arrogant powers under the cover of Islam.”
- Shia Muslims living below poverty line in Kashmir / Photos
The poor Shia just located in Srinagar city near the banks of Dal lake. Many of them earn their livelihood from lake which is just near the locality and most of them are living below the poverty line.
- Banned outfits in Punjab accused of Shia attacks in NA
ISLAMABAD: The Karachi bomb blast triggered a heated debate in the Lower House of parliament on Tuesday, with extremists and banned outfits operating from Punjab accused of carrying out attacks against the Shia community across the country.
- LI Muslims rally to halt violence against Shia in Pakistan
A dozen Pakistani Muslims, speaking Tuesday from the steps of Nassau County Supreme Court in Mineola, called for U.S. and international help to curtail long-standing sectarian violence against Shia in their homeland after a recent escalation left dozens dead.
- Turning Shia homes into graves
This is new even for Pakistan. The sectarian attack in a predominantly Shia neighbourhood in Karachi, which left 48 dead and several more injured, deliberately targeted the homes of Shias.