- Expanding several gates of the Imam Hussein the holy shrine / Photos
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – Mr. Mohammed Hasan Kadhum, the head of the Architectural Project Department of the Imam Hussein holy shrine stated, “We have been working on expanding, we have begun with the main gate of the holy shrine, it has been expanded about 3-6 meters.
- Logic behind School of Ahl-ul-Bayt (AS) Encourages Swedish Society to Welcome Shiites
Former Iranian cultural attaché in Stockholm said the Swedish society has very well received the Shia society because of the logic and reason dominating the school of Ahl-ul-Bayt (AS).
- Int’l Quran Recitation Circle Held in Karbala
An international Quran recitation circle was held earlier this week in the holy city of Karbala, Iraq.
- Imam Hussein holy shrine implementing Imam Hussein library in Soaira City-Iraq
It’s one of the projects for promulgating the Islamic culture and Husseinian intellect in order to create an aware and educated society.
- Bahrain court acquits Shiite rights activist: lawyer
Yousif Al-Muhafda’s lawyer said on Twitter that the leading Shiite activist was acquitted on Monday
- All Pakistan shia conference to decide about the fate of shia community in forth coming election
A meeting of the central executive of the All Pakistan Shia Conference held here today under the chairmanship of Dr. Ghazanfer Mehdi, Chairman of All Pakistan Shia Conference in which the political scenario of the country was reviewed.
- HRW, Amnesty urge Saudi Arabia to free 2 jailed activists
RIYADH: Advocacy groups Human Rights Watch and Amnesty International have separately urged Saudi’s authorities to free two prominent rights activists handed heavy jail terms at the weekend.
- Independent Shiite figures to meet in bid to avert strife
BEIRUT: Preparations are under way to hold a gathering of independent Shiite figures in Beirut on March 31, a source told The Daily Star.
- Delegation from French Guinea visits the museum of Imam Hussein holy shrine
A delegation of 67 figures from French Guinea honored by visiting the museum of Imam Hussein holy shrine.
- Pakistani Shiite ‘Ijaz Hussain’ Shot Martyred in Karachi by Taliban Terrorists
A Shia Muslim was shot martyred by Saudi-backed armed militants of Taliban and Sipah-e-Sahaba in Pakistans commercial hub Karachi on Tuesday.