- Conflict in Syria creates wave of British jihadists
Over 100 UK Muslims thought to have gone to fight in conflict
- Exclusive: Iran steps up weapons lifeline to Assad
(Reuters) – Iran has significantly stepped up military support to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad in recent months, solidifying its position alongside Russia as the government’s lifeline in an increasingly sectarian civil war, Western diplomats said.
- France backs ending EU arms embargo on Syria
French President Francois Hollande has called for the EU arms embargo on Syria to be lifted in order to aid anti-government forces.
- Shiite Man “Khawaja Mursaleem” Shot Killed in Karachi
A Shia Muslim Khawaja Mursaleem has been killed in Gulistan-e-Johar area of Karachi by the terrorists of Ahl-e-Sunnat Wal-Jamaat known as Ex Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan.
- Bahrain Human Rights Monitor Meet UN High Commissioner of Human Rights
The Bahrain Human Rights Monitor delegation to the UN Human Rights Council met with UN High Commissioner of Human Rights, Ms. Navi Pillay.
- Bahrain detains six for insulting king on Twitter
Bahrains public prosecutor says six people have been arrested for allegedly insulting the countrys ruler Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa on Twitter.
- Thousands of Bahrainis held demo against Al Khalifa, Al Saud regimes / Photos
People have taken to streets in eastern Bahrain to protest against the ruling Al Khalifa and Al Saud regimes.
- Bahraini forces severely attack anti-regime protesters, tens injured / Photos
Saudi-backed forces in Bahrain have used sound bombs and tear gas to disperse crowds of anti-regime protesters.
- Saudi youths battle Assad regime in Syria
Hundreds are making their way through Turkey or Jordan to join in what Saudi clerics are calling a “jihad”