- Drunk Saudi Embassy staff kills Iranian driver, injures 1 in Tehran
A drunk employee of Saudi Arabia Embassy in Tehran has killed an Iranian driver and wounded another in a fatal car accident in northeastern capital, Tehran, reports say.
- Saudis stage anti-regime demonstration in Buraidah
Saudis have once again taken to the streets in the central city of Buraidah to demand the release of political prisoners, despite a protest ban by Al Saud regime on demonstrations.
- Iran to Send Medical Team to Iraq
TEHRAN (FNA)- Iran is due to send a medical team of skilled physicians and nurses to Maysan province in Southeastern Iraq to treat the patients in the area, Iraqi officials announced on Monday.
- U.S. Drone Strikes In Syria: Dangerous Escalation
The introduction of drone strikes by the United States inside Syria would mark a dangerous escalation in the Syrian unrest, says Rick Rozoff, manager of the Stop NATO organization.Rozoff told the U.S. Desk that if deadly U.S drone strikes are expanded to Syria, it would be the most disturbing manifestation of the international drone warfare policy.
- Syria arms ban debate intensifies in Europe
As Syria’s uprising enters its third year, the prospect of a protracted and painful war is concentrating minds in many places.
- Professor gunned down in Karachi
KARACHI: Poet and former principal of Liaquatabad College Professor Sibte Jafar was shot dead in Karachi on Monday, Express News reported.
- ‘Hundreds of jihadists enter Syria’
Hundreds of well-armed jihadists have entered Syria through the Jordan border, as another 15,000 are poised to head to Syria after finishing special training in Lebanon, Syria’s pro-government al-Watan newspaper said on Sunday.
- Syria opposition coalition tries to get past divisions, form interim government
Syria’s main opposition coalition began a push Monday to form an interim government to provide services to people living in parts of the country now controlled by rebel forces.
- Syrian warplanes strike Lebanon border
Syrian planes have bombed a Lebanese border town in eastern Bekaa Valley, the first such attack during the countrys ongoing crisis, according to a Lebanese army source.