- Syrian Embassy in Moscow Dismisses Rumors about Bashar Assads Death
TEHRAN (FNA)- The Syrian Embassy in Moscow on Monday dismissed rumors about the death of Syrian President Bashar Assad, something that is currently being discussed by bloggers on social networking sites.
- Dubai’s trade with Iran shrinks a third in 2012
DUBAI, March 25 (Reuters) – Dubai’s trade with Iran plunged by a third in 2012, the Dubai customs authority said on Monday, an indication of how much U.S. financial sanctions are hurting Iranian business with the rest of the world.
- Top rebel leader wounded in Syria
DAMASCUS, SYRIA: A rebel military leader who was among the first to call openly for armed insurrection against President Bashar Assad was wounded by a bomb planted in his car in eastern Syria, anti-regime activists said Monday.
- PM Mikati’s resignation throws Lebanese politics in turmoil
(CNN) — The news of Lebanese Prime Minister Najib Mikati’s resignation spurred fierce weekend clashes in his hometown, the coastal city of Tripoli.
- Bahraini regime forces arrest top rights activist during protest
Bahraini forces have arrested the prominent rights activist, Yousif al-Muhafdah, during an anti-regime protest rally as the Al Khalifa regime intensifies its brutal crackdown on demonstrations.
- Bahraini civil delegation meets UN Special Rapporteurs
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – In a press conference at al-Wefaq National Islamic Society, the head of the Liberties and Human Rights Department (LHRD) in al-Wefaq and member of the Bahraini civil delegation to Geneva, Sayed Hadi Al-Musawi, said the delegation has recently invited the office of the Special Rapporteur on extrajudicial killings to Bahrain for the many cases of extrajudicial killings committed by the Bahraini regime against the protesters.
- Bahrain: Zainab Al-Khawaja’s life at imminent risk as she and Abdul-Hadi Al-Khawaja initiate dry hunger strike
Zainab Al-Khawaja was told by doctors that she is at risk of organ failure, cardiac arrest or coma at any time. Her blood sugar has dropped to 2 on several occasion in the last two days.
- Grand Ayatollah Makarem Shirazi Condemns Terrorist Bombing of Damascus Mosque
Iran religious leader condemns terrorist bombing of Damascus Mosque, death of scores of worshippers
- Sipah-e-Sahaba Terrorists Kill 4 Shia Men in Karachi
Saudi-backed terrorists of Sipah-e-Sahaba killed 4 Shia Muslims in less than a week in Karachi. Four Shia men are Syed Muttaqi Raza Rizvi in Gulbahar area, Syed Ahmed Ali in Qasba Colony area, Minhas Zulfiqar in Boat Baison area and Imran Haider was killed in Gulbahar area.