- Promenint Saudi Shia Cleric ‘Sheikh Nimr al-Nimr’ Accused For Instigating Unrest
A court in Saudi Arabia has charged prominent Shia cleric Sheikh Nimr al-Nimr with “instigating unrest” and “seeking foreign meddling” in the kingdom.
- Terrorist killed the Shia leader in Peshawar
Peshawar, terrorist had killed the Shia leader at Gulbarg Peshawar on Wednesday morning near Gulbarg Peshawar. The incident occurs when the Municipal officer Imran Ali along with his son was in his vehicle and unknows people start firing. In the result of firing Imran Ali shot dead on spot and his son Raza Ali injured.
- Teargas fired at Syrian refugee protest in Turkey
Turkish military police have fired teargas at Syrian refugees protesting against living conditions in their camp today.
- Oracle Blocks Iran Traffic
A report has emerged stating that Oracle is blocking access to its sites from Iran. The block could mean that any Iranian servers that are using Oracle will be unable to update their systems, at least by conventional methods, leaving them exposed and vulnerable to zero-day and breaking exploits.
- Iran to build world tallest concrete dam
TEHRAN: The world’s tallest concrete dam will be built in the western province of Iran, Lorestan, Iran’s IRNA reported.
- UAE issues Iraq travel warning
ABU DHABI: The UAE warned its citizens on Wednesday not to travel to Iraq on hunting trips this season because of insecurity in the country, state news agency WAM reported.
- Iran wants action, not talk, from U.S.
TEHRAN, March 27 (UPI) — The U.S. government must back its rhetoric with action if it wants to open communication with Iran, a senior Iranian legislator said.
- Saudi Shiites urge release of Iran-linked spy suspects
DUBAI, March 27, 2013 (AFP) – Dozens of Saudi Shiites on Wednesday urged the authorities to free members of an alleged Iran-linked spy cell dismantled last week, accusing Riyadh of using sectarianism to settle foreign scores.
- Saudi Prosecutor Demands Death by Crucifixion for Shia Cleric Nemer
A Saudi Arabia prosecutor has demanded the death sentence by crucifixion of a prominent Shia cleric who was arrested last year, prompting deadly protests in the Gulf kingdom.