- Bahraini man dies of psychological shock
A Bahraini man identified as Haji Abdul Ghani al-Reis has died of psychological shock after his son was abducted and tortured by regime forces, Press TV reports.
- CIA agents, US armed forces fight under al-Qaeda command in Syria: Gurdon Duff
An intelligence analyst says the recent FBI arrest of US soldier and alleged CIA agent, Eric Harroun, for joining foreign-backed militants in Syria is a mockery of US operations as it shows the CIA and FBIs disunity.
- Wahhabi terrorists target Islam and Christianity in Syria
On March 23, thousands of Syrians carried the coffin of the leading Syrian Sunni scholar Shaykh Mohammad Saeed Ramadan al-Bouti, who had been killed in a terrorist attack in the Mosque Al Iman in Damascus along with his grandson and other 47 people.
- Many Iranians visit what used to be Iraq-Iran war fronts
Iraq-Iran war remembered on Nowruz, holidays. Iranians from across the country are visiting places which used to be the scenes of one of the fiercest war of the 20th century.
- Bahrain Upholds Sentence in Iran Spy Case
Bahrain’s news agency says an appeals court has confirmed a 10-year prison sentence against a man convicted of spying for Iran. The Gulf kingdom has long accused Tehran of aiding an anti-government uprising in the Arab country.
- Inflation in Iran pushed above 30% by sanctions
Iran’s inflation rate has climbed above 30% under the impact of international economic sanctions, according to figures released by the government’s statistics centre.
- US seeks talks with Iran on its nuclear program
The U.S. has disclosed the principles underlying its possible direct talks with Iran.
- Iran sets conditions for nuclear talks
TEHRAN, April 1 (UPI) — Iran may postpone negotiations over its nuclear program if Western countries insist on “illogical demands,” a senior Iranian lawmaker said.
- 16 more restaurants in Taiwan obtain Halal certification
This brings to 31 the number of restaurants throughout the country that are now certified as Halal or Muslim friendly restaurants.
- Iraq executes four including al-Qaeda boss
IRAQ has executed al-Qaeda’s former Baghdad chief and three other men convicted of terror-related offences, despite calls for a moratorium in its use of the death penalty.