- Saudi Arabia: Protesters renew call for release of Shia cleric Nimr al-Nimr
Anti-regime protesters have again taken to the streets in Saudi Arabia’s Eastern Province to demand the release of senior Shia cleric Nimr al-Nimr.
- Grand Ayatollah Makarem Shirazi Warned: Do not Harm “Sheikh Al-Nimr”
Saud rulers should not assume that the case is simply finished by sentence these people on the court… Saudi rulers must know that non-Wahhabi Muslims will not keep silent on the demand for the execution of Sheikh al-Nimr.
- Pakistan: A Shia worshiper shot martyred in Sialkot by Wahhabi terrorists
Armed militants of Sipah-e-Sahaba shot martyred a Shia worshiper, Syed Ehtesham Haider, in Sailkot district of Punjab Province on 3rd April.
- Fatemiyya Sessions at the Islamic Centre of England 2013
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – Fatemiyya Sessions at the Islamic Centre of England 2013
- Thousands of Pakistanis demonstrate against ongoing Shia killings
Thousands of Shia Muslims have staged a demonstration in the southern Pakistani port city of Karachi to condemn the Shia killings in the South Asian country.
- Mass rally in Bahrain to mark anniversary of demolishing of mosques / Photos
Thousands of protesters have taken to the streets of Bahrain to mark the anniversary of the demolition of Shia mosques by the Al Khalifa regime.
- Statement of 135 Shiites Rejecting the Accusations of Ministry of Interior
Around 135 of Shiite religious leaders and figures in AlAhssa expressed their rejection to the accusations of the Saudi Ministry of Interior over the involvement of sixteen Shiites as well as two people from other states in a spy network working for the interest of “another state”.
- Displaced Shiites Languishing in Sampang
Sampang, Madura. Eights months after dozens of Shiite Muslims on Madura Island were driven from their homes by mobs from neighboring Sunni villages, the displaced remain in poor conditions with no immediate prospect of returning.
- Millions of Syrians Are Uprooted But Unable to Flee Worn-torn Country
At least 3 million Syrians have been displaced from their homes but remain within their war-torn country with no way to escape. Hari Sreenivasan reports on how these Syrians face squalid conditions and health issues, while the global aid community struggles to reach them.