- Officials: Explosions Kill 4 in Northwest Iraq
A trio of bombs exploded on Sunday in the northwest Iraqi city of Mosul, killing four security officers and wounding seven other people, officials said.
- EU foreign policy chief says nuclear talks with Iran have failed
ALMATY, Kazakhstan – Iran and six world powers failed to reach agreement Saturday on how to reduce fears that Tehran might use its nuclear technology to make weapons, extending years of inconclusive talks and adding to concerns the diplomatic window on reaching a deal with Tehran may soon close.
- Two Bahraini youth seriously injured in head by regime forces / Photos
Two Bahraini protesters had sustained head injuries in an attack by Saudi-backed security forces on an anti-regime demonstration in the kingdom.
- Senior Bahrain Cleric Isa Qassim: Destroying Mosques is Embarrassing
“Destroying mosques is an embarrassing and unacceptable measure,” said senior Bahraini Shia cleric, Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Ahmed Qassim.
- Bahrian Ulema Council Issued Statement on Moques Demolishing
Mosques are the houses of God, the niches of worship, the centre of the nation movement, and the starting point of light radiation for it, the symbol of its strength and pride, the holy and esteemed position in all religions and peoples, and any infringed upon them is an infringed on God, and on the Muslims sanctity, and the Muslim people!
- Report: Syrian Rebels Recruiting Children for Military Missions, Sexual Abuse
Local media reports in Syria voiced deep concern about alarming growth in the recruitment of children by rebel groups in the country, disclosing that these children are not just used for military missions, but for sexual abuse.
- Syrian Regime Launches Counteroffensive on Rebels
After weeks of rebel gains in the south, the Syrian regime launched a counteroffensive on Sunday with widespread airstrikes and an operation that reclaimed a northern village on a strategically important route.
- Kuwaitis condemn attack on Shiite mosque
Manama: Kuwaiti political figures have displayed a show of unity as they condemned acts of sabotage that targeted a Shiite mosque.
- Saudi-Backed Militants Killed 3 Shia Muslims in Pakistan
Deobandi militants of Sipah-e-Sahaba shot killed 3 innocent Shia men in different areas of Pakistan. Armed terrorists killed Syed Aijaz Hussain in Dera Ismail Khan, Syed Jaffar Hussain and Shahriyar Kazmi in Karachi.
- Middle East will be unstable for decades if rebels take Syria, says Assad
The Syrian president, Bashar al-Assad, has warned that the Middle East faces being destabilised for decades if rebel forces battling to overthrow him succeed.