- Syrian Terrorists Massacre Civilians in Deir Ezzor, al-Reqqa
Armed rebels once again committed a heinous crime by slaughtering large groups of defenseless civilians in Northern and Eastern Syria, including children and women.
- US Navy Deploys Laser Weapon near Iran
The US Navy announced on Monday it is going to sea for the first time with a laser attack weapon that has been shown in tests to disable patrol boats and blind or destroy surveillance drones.
- An Al-Azhar Student Under Pressure and Investigation for Being Shia Muslim
A female student at the Al-Azhar College for Girls in Assiut is facing an investigation to ascertain if she is a Shi’a or not.
- Shia Oppression in Egypt: Now More than Before
Egypt, a home country of many scholars and place birth of civilizations, is threatening its brilliant history by targeting Egyptian Shia.
- ‘US illegally obtained and kept thousands of Iraq’s cultural treasures’
One of the gravest casualties of the 10-year US-led war in Iraq is the destruction of the country’s cultural heritage, Iraqi archaeologist and architect Ihsan Fathi told RT.
- Sharia lenders team up to fund Iraq’s promising food sector
A private bank in Iraq has become the first among its peers to launch a local fund that will be marketed to foreign investors and regulated outside the country.
- Crashing continents caused deadly Iran earthquake
Crashing continents caused Tuesday’s deadly earthquake in Iran, which killed at least 20 people, according to news reports.
- ‘Devastating’ quake strikes near Iran’s Bushehr nuclear plant, kills dozens
A magnitude-6.3 earthquake struck near Iran’s only nuclear power station Tuesday, killing at least 37 people and injuring hundreds, according to one report, and generating tremors that were felt on the other side of the Persian Gulf.