- Images of Fadak, Personal Property of Lady Fatimah (pbuh)
Fadak (Arabic: فدك) was a garden oasis in Khaybar, a tract of land in northern Arabia; it is now part of Saudi Arabia. Situated approximately thirty miles from Medina, Fadak was known for its water-wells, dates, and handicrafts. When the Muslims defeated the people of Khaybar at the Battle of Khaybar; the oasis of Fadak was part of the booty given to the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). The Prophet (pbuh) bequeathed it to his daughter, Lady Fatimah (pbuh).
- Syrian Rebels Get Bored with Syria, Plot to Kill All the Buddhists in Burma
Each campaign of Islamic terror against a non-Muslim country is usually preceded by complaints of human rights violations against the only humans that matter. Muslims.
- Kidnappers free Lebanese man held in Syria
BAALBEK, Lebanon (AFP) — A Lebanese man kidnapped in the border area with Syria was freed on Saturday, prompting the release of 11 other people who had been held in a string of retaliatory kidnaps.
- Shia Father, Son Martyred on the Eve of Hazrat Fatima Martyrdom in Karachi
On Saturday afternoon, Kalba Abbas, 55, and his son Musarat Abbas, 28, were at their mobile shop (Abbas Communication) situated at Asma Garden when armed men fired a volley of bullets at them. Both father and his son were succumbed martyrdom on the spot.
- Photos: Mourning and walking of Grand Ayatollah Golpaygani on martyrdom anniversary of Hazrat Fatima (A)
On the martyrdom anniversary of Hazrat Fatima, Two Grand Shia clerics, Ayatollah Vahid Khorasani and Ayatollah Safi Golpaygani walked toward the holy shrine of Hazrat Masumeh in Qom.
- Iraqis prepare for vote
Even the dead are not spared the campaigning for Iraq’s upcoming local elections. Brightly colored placards blanket major streets and hang around the vast cemetery in the Shia holy city of Najaf, appealing to the hundreds of mourners who stream through each day.
- Thousands march for reforms in Bahrain
Thousands of Bahrainis demonstrated near Manama yesterday urging democratic reforms, part of a campaign of protests planned by the political opposition ahead of next week’s Formula One Grand Prix.
- Mourning rituals held in the memory of Hazrat Zahra (SA)
Mourning rituals in English language are held in the UK to mark the martyrdom of Fatima Al-Zahra (as).
- GCC calls for Iran nuclear plant inspection
Gulf Co-operation Council raises concerns of possible radiation leaks after earthquake near Bushehr nuclear plant.
- India plans fund to cushion Iran oil
The first of its kind multi-crore fund facility with a corpus ranging between Rs.2,000 crore and Rs.3000 crore is underway to protect and insure refineries that import oil imports from Iran in India.