- Released Jaafar says kidnappers were anti-Assad Islamists
SAHLAT AL-MAA, Lebanon: The man whose Arsal kidnapping last month sparked a series of abductions and threatened the stability of Baalbek-Hermel says he was held by anti-Syrian regime Islamist rebels.
- Quran House of the Imam Hussein holy shrine holds Quranic ceremonies at the courtyard of the holy shrine
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – The Quran House of the Imam Hussein holy shrine holds Quranic morning ceremonies. It aims at instilling the Quran in people by interpreting the verses of Quran and reciting it.
- Leaders of Terrorists in Syria Confess to Receiving Money, Arms from Foreign Sides
A number of leaders of the terrorist groups, the so-called military councils and brigades confessed to receiving money and weapons from foreign sides for perpetrating sabotage acts to undermine the country’s stability.
- Shia Police Cop Shot Martyred by Wahhabi Terrorists in Karachi
Saudi-backed Wahhabi terrorists have shot martyred a Shia police cop, Syed Murtaza Hussain Rizvi, in district west of Karachi on Monday.
- Muslim Brotherhood Dismisses Fears of Shiite Expansion in Egypt
Brotherhood leader Wahdan assures that Sunni-Muslim Egypt will not be invaded by visiting Shiites, reminding that Jewish and Buddhist tourists also visit and no harm is done.
- Bahrain: Regime’s Brutality Continues, 5-Year-Old Loses His Eye / Pics
Ahmed Mansour Al Nahham (5-year-old) has had his left eye surgically eviscerated as it had been fired at by regime forces during attacks on his village, Dair. The forces indiscriminately use these firearms against citizens without any supervision nor responsibility.
- Bahrain: police cigarettes put out in citizens’ bodies
A Bahraini citizen suffered from the regime forces hostile practices when they put out cigarettes in his body during their collective punishment on a residential area a few days ago.
- Al-Musawi: Bahrain regime forces behave like gangs
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – The head of Liberties and Human Rights Department (LHRD) in al-Wefaq National Islamic Society, Sayed Hadi al-Musawi said the regime in Bahrain that the very same violations and abuses perpetrated by the Bahraini regime against citizens during the state of emergency back in 2011 are perpetrated today on a raising pace.
- Syria Armed Militants Shell Lebanon: 2 Martyrs, Several Injured
As the Syrian armed groups continue their breaches against the Lebanese sovereignty and innocent citizens, some Lebanese voices remained muted as these groups continue bombing Lebanese territories.
- Iraq deadly bombings hit Nasariyah, Kirkuk and Baghdad
At least 31 people have been killed and more than 200 others wounded in a series of early-morning explosions in cities across Iraq, officials say.