- Saudis Nitaqat Law: Trouble for Indian Expats?
Saudi Arabias enforcement of labor localization rules has sent many Indian workers hurrying home. How severe will the impact be?
- Berlin: German Wahhabi Extremists Operating in Syria
German Interior Minister, Hans-Peter Friedrich, revealed that the extremists from Germany are fighting alongside the armed terrorist groups in Syria.
- Bahraini women shot with tear gas canisters
A video has emerged showing Bahraini regime forces directly shooting a group of women with tear gas canisters to disperse them during a protest in the capital, Manama.
- Court Rules against Dutch Man for Selling Chemical Materials to Saddam
A court in the Netherlands ordered a Dutch businessman, who had sold chemical raw materials to former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein, to pay compensation to the Iranian victims of Iraq’s gas attacks.
- Saudi Wahabi Mufti Calls for Killing Shia Women, Children in Iraq
Saudi Wahabi preacher Saad Al-Drihem has urged armed terrorists in Iraq to kill Shia women and children in Iraq to spread terror in the country.
- Spring Brings Worse for Shias
CAIRO, Apr 26 (IPS) – The mob that surrounded the home of Mohamed Nour, an Egyptian Shia living in Cairos Bab El-Shaariya district, claimed it was on a mission to inoculate Egypt against Shia religious beliefs. Without intervention, Shia doctrine would spread across Egypt like a cancer, they had warned.
- Bombs kill at least 20 across Iraqi capital
(Reuters) – Bomb blasts in Baghdad killed at least 20 more people on Friday at the end of a week of bloodshed that prompted a United Nations envoy to warn Iraq was “at a crossroads”.
- Wave of violence kills more than 180 in Iraq
The death toll from a three-day wave of violence in Iraq passed 180 after three hours of heavy fighting in Fallujah, west of Baghdad, police and a doctor said today.
- Iraq aims to build stronger, cheaper, greener housing units
The Iraqi Ministry of Reconstruction and Housing is taking steps towards changing the traditional way housing projects are built in Iraq by adopting new construction systems.