- Will Iran’s national internet mean no world wide web?
Eight years ago, when President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad first took office, the Iranian government announced plans to develop a national internet network.
- Saudis urge release of political prisoners
Saudis have held an anti-regime demonstration in Qassim Province in solidarity with political prisoners, Press TV reports.
- Bahraini police arrest 22 protesters
Bahrain has arrested more than 22 people since February for participation in demonstrations against the Al Khalifa regime, police say.
- Magnitude 4.7 quake jolts Irans southern Hormozgan Province
An earthquake measuring 4.7 on the Richter scale has struck Bandar Charak in Irans southern province of Hormozgan.
- Awakening of Bahraini People Exhibition Held in Austria
The first photo exhibition of Symbol of Awakening of Bahraini People was held at Imam Ali (AS) Islamic Center in Vienna, Austria.
- Sayed El-Safi holds Iraq parliament fully responsible for what’s happening
Sayed Ahmed El-Safi mentioned the absence of the parliaments nowadays when the country very in need to them. Absence is not a solution to solve the problems. Therefore, all the parliaments are fully and officially responsible for what is occurring recently.
- Bahrain: Shooting Victim Arrested and Prosecuted While Shooter Enjoys Impunity
Bahraini authorities took to arrest and prosecute a shooting victim before he completed full medical treatment, while at the same time the shooter was not held accountable for his crime.
- Exhibition of Sheikh Bahaee manuscripts at Central Library of Astan Quds Razav
A treasury of manuscripts and lithography works of Sheikh Bahaee, the famous scientist and mathematician of the Safavid era, has been exhibited at the Central Library of Astan Quds Razavi.
- Pakistan police say bomb blast kills 6 at a Shiite politician’s office in northwest
PARACHINAR, Pakistan A police officer says a bomb blast has killed six supporters of a Pakistani Shiite politician at his campaign office in country’s northwest.
- Egypt delegation talks Syria with Iranian leaders
CAIRO: Senior aides to Egyptian President Mohammed Mursi made a rare visit to Tehran for talks with Iran on an Islamic initiative to seek a peaceful solution to Syria’s civil war, the two sides said Sunday.