- Iran softens tune on Israel
CAMBRIDGE, Massachusetts – With the Iranian presidential elections only two months away, foreign policy issues are hotly debated in the crowded field of candidates, and a chorus of prominent voices is aiming to lower the temperature with Israel.
- Irans Human Development Index shows gains: UN official
TEHRAN Irans Human Development Index (HDI) has shown gains between 1980 and 2012, Gary Lewis, United Nations Resident Coordinator and United Nations Development Program Resident Representative in Iran, said in Tehran on Tuesday.
- Iran commemorates National Persian Gulf Day
TEHRAN Ceremonies were held across Iran on Tuesday to commemorate National Persian Gulf Day.
- Official: Iran’s Science Production 11 Times Faster than World Average
TEHRAN (FNA)- Iran ranked 17th in the world in producing science in 2011, an official announced, and said the country’s science production is 11 times more and faster than the global average.
- Muslim Scholars Condemn Qatari, Saudi, Turkish Meddling in Syria
TEHRAN (FNA)- Muslim Scholars Gathering in Lebanon condemned the terrorist bombing which hit Damascus and left many dead and injured on Tuesday.
- Saudi Arabia Detains Two in Restive Shiite Minority District
TEHRAN (FNA)- The Saudi police shot and detained two men, including one wanted in connection with recent unrests in the oil-producing Eastern Province, state media said on Tuesday.
- 20th Jamadi al-Thani The Birthday Anniversary of Hadrat Fatima Zahra(A.S.)
Hadrat Fatima Zahra (A.S.) the Leader of the Women in Paradise, The only Daughter of the Holy Prophet of Islam (S.A.W.), The Holy Prophet of Islam’s Beloved and the Infallible Lady of Islam, The Mother of the Leaders of Youth of Paradise: Imam Hasan(A.S.) and Imam Husain(A.S.) was born on 20th Jamadi al-Thani five years after the revelation to the Holy Prophet of Islam(S.A.W.).
- Egyptian University Professor Accused for Criticising Salafis’ Sectarian Violence Against Shia Muslims
Some of the Salafi students at Suez Canal University are accusing a professor in the universitys Faculty of Education for criticising Egyptian Salafi scholars’ activities in promoting sectarian strife between different religions.
- Religious Information Section for Female in the Imam Hussein holy shrine holds a ceremony of honoring girls just reached puberty
Coinciding with the anniversary of the auspicious birthday of Fatima al Zahra, (Peace of Allah be upon her), the Religious Information Section for Female in the Imam Hussein holy shrine holds a ceremony of honoring women just reached puberty in the holy city of Kerbala.
- Bahrain: Dialogue sessions must be broadcasted live to the public
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – The media centre in al-Wefaq National Islamic Society demanded dialogue sessions be broadcasted in the media in order for the citizens to see how the different partakers act in the dialogue sessions are and how serious they are towards the political opinions on the dialogue table.