- Was Iran’s President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad arrested by the Revolutionary Guard?
Reports have claimed that the Iranian President was arrested this week and warned against releasing information which could prove damaging to the country’s Islamic regime.
- Senior Turkish Shiite Cleric Condemns the Attack on Ali Yeral’s House
Senior Turkish Shiite cleric, Selahattin Ozgunduz condemned the attack on the house of the President of Ahlul Bayt Solidarity Foundation in Antakya. He said that such attacks against those who stand against the imperialists and Zionists could never create fear in people and he urged the arrest of those responsible as soon as possible.
- Birth anniversary of Hazrat Fatima (AS) held in Istanbul / Photos
Thousand of Shia Muslims in Istanbul, including local authorities and religious leaders as well as Turkish MPs gathered to pay tribute to the leading woman figure of Islam.
- Saudi-Backed Terrorists Shot Dead 2 Shiites in Karachi
Two Shiite men Chaman Ali and Hafeezullah were martyred when terrorists of Sipah-e-Sahaba opened fire on them in Karachis Mangopir.
- “Hazrat Fatima Among Us” Seminar in Bosnia
On the occasion of birth anniversary of the Holy Prophets (PBUH) daughter, a seminar titled Hazrat Fatemeh (SA) Among Us will be held in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Bahrain Justice Minister ridicules Shi’ites beliefs
Member of the Municipal Block of Al-Wefaq National Islamic Society, Sayed Ahmed Al-Alawi stated that the regime forces in Bahrain are repressing and ridiculing the Shi’ites beliefs by systematically attacking their sacred religious values.
- Bahraini sheikh voted AFC president despite protests over rights violations
Bahrains Sheikh Salman bin Ebrahim Al Khalifa has been elected the new president of the Asian Football Confederation (AFC), despite protests by rights groups over his involvement in human rights violations.
- Syrian Army Tightens Noose on Gunmen in Homs
The Syrian Army tightens the noose on militants holed up in a key area of the central city of Homs, the opposing Syrian Observatory for Human rights said Thursday.
- Turkish Shiite Popular Public Figure’s House Attacked
The house of the president of the Ahlul Bayt Solidarity Foundation of Turkey,Ali Yeral, came under attacks of unidentified assailants and they left threatening note that “We will Burn You”.
- Syrian rebels exhume grave of Islamic figure
Dubai: Members of the rebel Free Syrian Army have allagedly desecrated and exhumed the 7th Century grave of a companion of the Prophet Mohammad (PBUH).