- Two Shiite Muslims Martyred by Terrorists of Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan
Two Shiite men, shot martyred by Saudi-backed terrorists of Sipah-e-Sahaba in Karachi and Gujranwala yesterday.
- Imam Hussein holy shrine celebrates elites graduate of its Quranic kindergartens
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – The Quran House of the Imam Hussein holy shrine held the Second Annual Quranic Kindergarten Graduates Festival on Wednesday May 22, 2013 in the Imam Hussein holy shrine.
- Iran: 4000 Individuals to Hold I’tikaf at Razavi Mausoleum
Some 4000 individuals can take part in I’tikaf (religious retreat) ritual at the mausoleum of Imam Reza (AS) in Mashhad.
- Iranian Foreign Ministry dismisses Bahraini spy drone allegations
Iranian Foreign Ministry has dismissed a claim by the Bahraini officials about spotting an Iranian unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) in the country’s airspace.
- Saudi Arabia detains Shia cleric for espionage: Report
Saudi security forces have arrested another Shia Muslim cleric in the country on charges of espionage for Iran.
- Bahrain: Al-Wefaq suspend attending the dialogue with regime
The Bahraini opposition bloc al-Wefaq has suspended talks with the regime due to the Persian Gulf kingdom’s deliberate “delay and absence of positive response.”
- Britain names soldier killed in London by suspected Islamists
LONDON: The British soldier butchered on the streets of London by two suspected Islamists was a 25-year-old father who had fought the Taliban in Afghanistan, the ministry of defence said on Thursday.
- House Foreign Affairs Committee approves harsh new Iran sanctions
Iran could face tightened sanctions within months after a US congressional panel Wednesday adopted a measure targeting the nation’s auto and mining industries as well as its foreign currency reserves.
- Iran election: Rafsanjani criticises leaders’ ‘ignorance’
Former Iranian President Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani has accused Iran’s leaders of incompetence and ignorance, an opposition website reports.