- New video of ‘Islamist’ public beheadings of ‘Assad loyalists’ surfaces in Syria (GRAPHIC CONTENT)
A video purportedly showing an extrajudicial public beheading of two Bashar Assad loyalists has been uploaded onto the internet. Its authenticity has been verified by pro and anti-Assad sources, though it remains unclear who is behind the execution.
- What’s behind the wave of violence against Shias?
The recent murder of four Egyptian Shias, including a respected seminary scholar, is a major development that shows that Iran must reassess the situation in the Arab world.
- Syrian video shows Catholic priest beheaded by militants
Damascus: A video has been released on the internet that shows a Catholic priest and two other people being beheaded by Islamist militants in Syria.
- India Finally Reconnects With Iraq – OpEd
In 2012, Iraq emerged as India’s second largest crude oil supplier thereby shifting focus back on bilateral relations. However, India’s historical and cultural connection with Iraq, as well as common geopolitical concerns, reveal that relations have the potential to go beyond oil.
- Syria’s children being educated in camps
A group of volunteers are trying to provide formal education for Syrian children who are growing up in camps.
- HRW urges EU to press for Bahrain activists’ release
Human Rights Watch urges EU foreign policy chief to press for release of Bahraini opposition activists at Sunday’s EU-GCC meeting in Manama
- Egypt Prepares For Worst Ahead Of Sunday Protest
CAIRO — As the streets once again fill with protesters eager to oust the president and Islamists determined to keep him in power, Egyptians are preparing for the worst: days or weeks of urban chaos that could turn their neighborhoods into battlegrounds.
Iran President Hassan Rouhani pledges more conciliatory approach
Syrian Jets Attack Rebel-Held Neighborhoods in Homs, Group Says