- Policeman killed, 5 wounded in Bahrain bomb attacks
Two separate bomb attacks have killed at least one policeman and injured five others outside the Bahraini capital, Manama.
- Two more die of SARS-like virus in Saudi Arabia
Two more people have died from a virus related to Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) in Saudi Arabia, health authorities say.
- Tehran probing expulsion of Iranians from UAE: Araqchi
Iran Foreign Ministry Spokesman Abbas Araqchi says the Islamic Republic is seriously following up on the expulsion of Iranian nationals from the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- Iran: Khatami hails end of Ahmadinejad era
London, Asharq Al-Awsat—During a meeting in Ardakan city in central Iran on Thursday, former president Mohammad Khatami praised the overwhelming majority of the Iranian electorate who took part in the presidential elections amid fears of a boycott.
- Fugitive Lebanese Wahhabi Cleric Ahmad Assir Was Beating People / Video
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – He caused the killing of at least 16 soldiers and officers from the Lebanese army and tens of his own people in the recent clashes in Abra, Saida (Sidon) city south of Lebanon recently.
- 5th Quranic Course for Women Starts in Karbala
The 5th Quranic course or women began in the holy city of Karbala on Saturday, July 6.
- Al-Azhar Grand Sheikh: “There is no word of excommunicating Shia in Islam”
Ahmad el-Tayeb, Sheikh of Egypt’s prestigious Al-Azhar University said “there is no word of excommunicating Shia in Islam and the holy Qur’an”.
- Syria army gains more ground in battle against Takfiri militants
Syria army has gained more ground in its battle against foreign-backed Takfiri militants in several parts of the country.
- Syria militants fire missiles on Shia cities
Insurgents in Syria have launched missile attacks on two Shia cities near the northwestern city of Aleppo, Al Alam reported.
- Fears of Sectarian Violence in London as Police Probe Attack on Shia Muslim
Anti-terrorism police are investigating claims of sectarian violence between Shi’ite and Sunni Muslims after an Iraqi refugee was attacked in a suspected hate crime in central London.