- Indonesia: Shia community longs to observe Ramadhan at home
Since June 20, 64 displaced Shia families comprising 224 people have been living in the Puspa Agro low-cost apartments. They include five infants, 15 toddlers, 103 school-aged children, 90 adults and 9 elderly people over 60-years-old.
- Converted Shia Muslim Brutally Martyred After Abduction in Quetta – Pakistan
Notorious terrorists of outlawed Sipah-e-Sahaba brutally martyred a converted Shia Muslim and threw his body in a gunny bag in Quetta.
- Yusuf Al-Qaradawi Under House Arrest, Egyptian Media Activist Says
Unconfirmed reports say head of the International Union of Muslim Scholars Yusuf Al-Qaradawi has been put under house arrest.
- Al-Zahra Mosque in Kabul to Host 5th Quran Spring Exhibition
Al-Zahra (SA) Mosque in the western part of Kabul will host the great exhibition of “Quran Spring” from July 15 to July 25.
- Imam Hussein Oratory School holds a daily session of recitation of Quran at Imam Hussein holy shrine
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – On the occasion of Ramadan Month, the Imam Hussein Oratory School has begun a daily session of recitation of the whole Quran in the Imam Hussein holy shrine for the students of the summer Quranic courses.
- Imam Hussein holy shrine participates in Noble Quran Exhibition in Tehran – Iran
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – Imam Hussein holy shrine has participated with its distinctive stand in the Twenty First Noble Quran Exhibition in Tehran, where approximately 500 countries have participated in.
- Saudi Arabian Chemicals found in Syria
Chemical materials found by the Syrian army in a storage building used by anti-government insurgents in Jobar were “Made in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia”.
- Al-Wefaq: Opposition Forces to Intensify Protests
A senior member of Bahrain’s al-Wefaq National Islamic Society blasted the al-Khalifa regime for violating the basic rights of the Bahraini people, and said the opposition forces and activists plan to intensify their protests.
- Bismillah Intl. Festival opens in Tehran
The 10th edition of Bismillah International Festival has kicked off at the Diplomatic Gallery of the Economic Cooperation Organization’s Cultural Institute (ECI) in Tehran.
- First Chinese e-library on Shi’ism displayed at Quran fair
A digital library containing works on Shi’ism in Chinese has been showcased at the 21st International Quran Exhibition.