- Malaysia: PAS questions timing of anti-Shia crackdown
PAS has questioned the government’s latest crackdown on Shia teachings, saying the move seemed to carry a sinister goal of bringing disunity within the Islamic party which will hold internal elections in November.
- Malaysia: Pahang to gazette anti-Shia laws
The World Should take notice of the Ban on Shia community to perform their religious rites , and they should learn lesson from the Countries like Iran and Lebanon where religious freedom is even for Non Muslims , while Malaysia who poses as liberal country , are extremist who Just want to enforce their own sect on all , and doesn’t give liberty to practice , the religion and sect of their choice.
- Karbala Police takes intensified security measures fearing expected bombings
Karbala Police imposed tightened security measures on background of the series of bombings that hit Baghdad and a number of other provinces this morning.
- Najaf announces 25,000 security elements dedicated for Imam Ali martyrdom anniversary
The Media Director of Najaf Police Department Captain, Muqdad al-Musawi, reported on Sunday ”The security plan will include the participation of more than 25,000 security elements from the Ministry of Interior and the Ministry of Defense in addition to the intelligence efforts and women police elements”.
- Reality of what happened for followers of Ahlul Bayt (A.S.) in Khan al-Assal + Pic
Some days ago there was some news released about Killing many Syrian citizens in Khan al-Assal region, but none of them mentioned that the majority of them were the followers of Ahlul Bayt (A.S.).
- Syrian Army Regains Full Control of Khaldiyeh in Homs
The Syrian army regained full control of Homs’ neighborhood of Khaldiyeh, one of the largest bastions for foreign-backed militants fighting Syrian government.
- Malaysian Shiite Muslims Under Severe Pressure Even in Holy Ramadan
In Kuala Lumpur, Barisan Nasional secretary-general Datuk Seri Tengku Adnan Tengku Mansor urged the Shia followers to return to the true teachings of Islam by closely adhering to the Quran and Sunnah.
- Shiites main losers in Kuwait polls
KUWAIT CITY – Kuwait’s Shiite minority lost more than half of their seats and liberals made slight gains in the Gulf state’s second polls in eight months, official results released early Sunday.
- Saudi prince defects from royal family
Prince Khalid Bin Farhan Al-Saud has announced his defection from Al Saud royal family through a statement, calling on other princes to break their silence and reveal the truth for sake of God.
- Wave of car bombings target Iraqi Shi’ites, killing 60
(Reuters) – Car bombs ripped through busy streets and markets in Iraq on Monday, killing at least 60 people in predominantly Shi’ite areas in some of the deadliest violence since Sunni insurgents stepped up attacks this year.