- Al-Qaeda’s Indecent Proposal to Widows
Al-Qaeda leaders called on widows of their slain militants to participate in Jihad al-Nikah and offer themselves to their militants who are fighting in Syria.
- Pakistan: FIR lodged against 89 Shia activists; several arrested
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – The Police of Bhakkar district on Sunday lodged the FIR against the 89 Shia activists including district office bearers of Majlis-e-Wahdatul Muslimeen Bhakkar on the directives of Punjab Minister Rana Sanaullah.
- Takfiris kill Shia drivers execution-style in Syria: Video
A new video has been posted on YouTube showing the extent of brutality exercised by the foreign-backed Takfiri militants operating inside Syria.
- CIA Files Show U.S. Played Role in Iraq’s Chemical Attacks on Iran
The United States appears to be moving closer to taking military action in Syria over President Bashar al-Assad’s alleged use of chemical weapons, but a new report in Foreign Policy shows that the U.S. government wasn’t always so vehemently opposed to the use of such tactics.
- Iran adds to atom capacity, holds down stockpile growth – diplomats
(Reuters) – A report by the U.N. nuclear watchdog is expected to show that Iran is pressing ahead with its nuclear programme by further increasing its capacity to enrich uranium, diplomats said on Monday.
- Former US Diplomat in Iran for Talks on Syria
Former top U.S. diplomat Jeffrey Feltman has arrived in Iran for talks on Syria and Egypt, his second visit to Tehran in a year as top U.N. envoy.
- U.N. inspectors visit site of alleged chemical attack in Syria after coming under sniper fire
BEIRUT — U.N. chemical weapons inspectors on Monday visited one of the Damascus suburbs that was allegedly hit last week with poison gas in an attack that left hundreds of people dead and increased the likelihood of U.S. military intervention in the region’s bloodiest conflict.
- Amid Shia-phobia, prominent Iranian scholar came to Penang
A well-known Iranian cleric has expressed surprise at the stand taken by Malaysian religious bureaucrats on Shiism, and reminded them about a famous fatwa in 1959 by the late Mahmud Shaltut from Egypt’s Al-Azhar University, a fatwa which explicitly recognises Shiism as Islam’s fifth school of law.