- Donation of the flag of sacred dome of Holy Shrine of Hazrat Zeinab to the Museum of Imam Ridha
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – The first flag of sacred dome of Holy Shrine of Hazrat Zeinab (S) was donated to the museum of Astan Quds Razavi in Mashhad – Iran.
- Al-Nusra terrorists kill top Syrian cleric / Pics
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – Foreign backed terrorist groups in Syria have shot to death a prominent Syrian cleric abducted by al-Nusra front in Latakia suburb.
- Pakistani police arrested 150 Shiite men including a senior cleric in Bhakkar
Biased Punjab Police and Rangers have arrested the 150 Shiite elders and participants of the Soyem procession of the martyrs of Bhakkar tragedy held at Central Mosque of Bhakkar.
- 25 Terrorists arrested, car bombs factory seized in Mosul – Iraq
Security forces managed to arrest 25 gunmen and seized a plant to manufacture car bombs in Nineveh.
- Rare Islamic Manuscripts Stolen from Al-Azhar Library
29 rare manuscript copies of Islamic books have been stolen from the library of Egypt’s Al-Azhar University.
- Iraq top court rejects term limits for prime minister
Iraq’s top court has rejected a draft law preventing Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki from seeking a third term in office after 2014 national elections.
- Taliban Terrorists Killed Shia Man ‘Qamar Sajjad’ in Karachi
Police said that the deceased has been identified as Qamar Abbas, a Shiite employee of a pharmaceutical company. His body was shifted to Abbasi Shaheed Hospital for lego-medical formalities.
- Guarantee Shia Will Be Safe: Amnesty
Displaced Shia residents from the trouble-plagued East Java island of Madura must be allowed to return home safely, voluntarily and with dignity, Amnesty International demanded on Monday.
- SBY must take over Shia reconciliation program
A joint investigation team has recommended that President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono take over and directly lead a reconciliation program in the feud between Shia and Sunni Muslim communities in Sampang, Madura, East Java.
- Takfiris kill Shia drivers execution-style in Syria: Video
A new video has been posted on YouTube showing the extent of brutality exercised by the foreign-backed Takfiri militants operating inside Syria.