- Shia Ulema Council demand targeted operation in Karachi
Shia Ulema Council has demanded targeted operation against banned organizations in Karachi.
- Terrorists Massacre Alawite Civilians in Northwestern Syria
The armed rebels, in a new heinous act, massacred the Alawite civilians of a village in Reef (countryside of) Homs in Northwestern Syria on Tuesday.
- Malaysian minister: States can act against Shia preachers
All state governments can act against preachers of Shia teachings without waiting for a new law to be drawn up in tackling the problem.
- Jordanian MP opens fire in parliament
Amman, Sep 10 (IANS) Jordan’s lower house Tuesday dismissed member of parliament Talal Al Sharif after he opened fire at his fellow lawmaker following a brawl in the house, media reported. No one was injured in the incident.
- Muzaffarnagar riots: Akhilesh warns of strict action
Lucknow, Sept. 10 (ANI): Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Tuesday reiterated that his government would initiate strict action against all those trying to fan communal tension in the state’s Muzaffarnagar District.
- Majority of Americans oppose US military intervention in Syria
Washington, Sept. 10 (ANI): Majority of Americans said the United States should stay out of Syria’s civil war.
- Kerry’s accidental proposal for international control of Syria’s chemical weapons gains action
Johannesburg, Sept. 10 (ANI): US Secretary of States John Kerry’s proposal that Syria could stop threatened US military strikes by placing its chemical weapons stockpile under international control has been accepted by the international community and the Obama administration.
- Obama to halt strike if Syria puts ‘chemical weapons stockpile under international control’
London, Sept. 10 (ANI): US President Barack Obama has said he will put plans to carry out a military strike against Syria on hold if the country agrees to place its chemical weapons stockpile under international control.
- US ‘backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria, blame it on Assad govt’: Report
London, Jan 30 (ANI): The Obama administration gave green signal to a chemical weapons attack plan in Syria that could be blamed on President Bashar al Assad’s regime and in turn, spur international military action in the devastated country, leaked documents have shown.
- Bahraini group call US, Western countries to pressure Manama releasing all political prisoners
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – The Bahrain Center for Human Rights has called on the United States and other Western allies of the Bahraini regime to pressure Manama into releasing all political prisoners.