- Terrorists of Sipah-e-Sahaba Kill a Shia Cleric in Pakistan
Notorious terrorists of Sipah-e-Sahaba shot martyred a Shia religious scholar in Karachi late on Friday night.
- UN Aims to Hold International Peace Conference on Syria in Mid-November
UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said on Saturday that the international community aims to hold an international peace conference on Syria in mid-November, the UN News Centre said.
- Syria’s Mosques Destroyed Ransacked by Terrorists
In the past thirty months since the unrest began in Syria, many of the country’s mosques have been destroyed and ransacked by Takfiri terrorists.
- Free Quran App ‘Recite it Right’ at Apple Store
A new Quran application to help people read the Holy Book correctly is now available at the Apple App Store.
- Shoe thrown as Rouhani home after historic Obama call
Tehran (AFP) – A shoe was thrown at Iranian President Hassan Rouhani’s motorcade Saturday as he arrived home to a mixed reception after his historic call with US President Barack Obama.
- Educational Programs Underway for Non-Iranian Pilgrims of Astan-e Quds Razavi
Head of the Office for Non-Iranian Pilgrims of Imam Reza’s (AS) holy shrine told IQNA that some short-term educational programs are being held for non-Iranian pilgrims of the holy shrine every day.
- Flag of Imam Reza’s (AS) Holy Shrine Gifted to Medina’s Shia Mosque
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – In the course of an interesting incident, the banner of the holy shrine of Imam Reza (AS) was gifted to the mosque of Shia Muslims in the holy city of Medina.
- Imam, 64, detained for alleged involvement in Shia teachings
MUADZAM SHAH: The Pahang Islamic Religious Department (Jaip) detained a 64-year-old imam from Pekoti Timur, Ulu Keratong here for his alleged involvement in the banned Shia teachings.
- 2 Hezbollah militants killed in Lebanon Shiite-Sunni clash
Two militants of the powerful Shiite Hezbollah movement were killed on Saturday in a firefight with members of a Sunni clan in eastern Lebanon, a security official told AFP.