- Bahrainis Demand Release of Political Prisoners
Anti-regime protesters in Bahrain took to the streets to show their solidarity with political activists jailed by the Al Khalifa regime.
- Turkish Shias in fear of life on the edge
The poison of sectarian hatred is spreading to Turkey from Syria as a result of the Turkish government giving full support to militant Sunni Muslims in the Syrian civil war.
- Attack kills dozens of Shia pilgrims in Iraq
An attack on Shia pilgrims in the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, has left at least 51 people dead and more than 100 injured, an interior ministry official says.
- Saudi Money Killed thousands Innocent Syrian Men , Now they Buying Syrian Girls
Syrian girls are falling victim to rich Saudi men who are taking their own advantage from the homeless impoverished Syrian families amid these are the same Saudis who Invested heavily in Promoting Terrorism in Syria, by arming & Training the terrorist in the name of Islam.
- Syria wins cautious praise as chemical disarmament starts
(Reuters) – Syria won foreign praise on Monday for starting to destroy its chemical arsenal, although an opposition activist said the world was merely giving President Bashar al-Assad time to kill more people with conventional weapons.
- UK Home Secretary: “British extremists use Syria as training ground”
Extremists are using the Syrian civil war as a training ground before returning to the UK, British Home Secretary Theresa May has warned.
- Two dead in latest attack on Pakistani polio workers
PESHAWAR, Pakistan – A bomb exploded near a government health center Monday in northwestern Pakistan as anti-polio kits were being distributed, killing two people and wounding at least 12, Pakistani officials said.
- Al Wefaq demands reform in the situation of teachers, immediate release of jailed teachers
Honoring the teachers on their international day has become a priority for the people of Bahrain who join the world to celebrate the 5th October in appreciation to the teachers devotions and their educational role in raising well aware and enlightened generations.
- Eid Al-Ghadir to Be Celebrated in Germany
Shia Muslim societies in Germany will hold a ceremony on the occasion of Eid Al-Ghadir, on October 26.
- Tunisian Official Says 15 Joined Jihad Al-Nikah, Reports Say 100s
A senior interior ministry official claims that the number of Tunisian women traveling to Syria to participate in what they call Jihad al-Nikah is only 15 while media reports say they are way more.