- Youth Care Center of the Imam Hussein Holy Shrine celebrates the graduation of its ninth course
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – The Youth Care Center of the Imam Hussein Holy Shrine celebrated the graduation of its ninth course and then awarded the learners during a stately ceremony.
- Shia Theology Information Website Launched
An information website of Islamic Truths Center called Shiaword has been launched by Imamat Cultural Institute under the supervision of Ayatollah Milani.
- Egytian Shias demanded: We could not be declared as Minority on Sectarian Grounds , while Takfiri Group threats should be checked
Egypts Shias have issued a statement saying that they are part of the Muslim Egyptian nation and could not be segregated on Sectarian Grounds as a minority. As dividing Muslims on the Basis of sectarian Grounds is an International Zionist Conspiracy backed by Saudi Arabia , to weaken the Muslim Strength of the World.
- Kuwait upholds jail for Shia over prophet tweets
Kuwait’s court of appeals on Monday upheld a 10-year jail term against a Shia tweeter for remarks deemed offensive to Islam’s Prophet Mohammed, his wife and companions.
- Syria polio outbreak ‘spreads’
At least 22 people – most of them babies and toddlers – are now believed to have contracted polio in Syria, the World Health Organization has reported.
- Two Syria chemical weapons sites not yet inspected
International chemical weapons inspectors say “security reasons” have prevented them from visiting two sites disclosed by the Syrian government.
- Somalia’s al-Shabab commanders ‘killed’ in strike
An air strike in southern Somalia has killed two senior commanders of the militant Islamist group, al-Shabab, residents have told the BBC.
- Afghan villagers stone to death alleged bomber
A man was killed by Afghan villagers because they believed he set off a bomb that killed 18 people on their way to a wedding on Sunday, officials have said.
- Azmat-e-Wilayat: Shia moot says Taliban, US playing fixed match
KARACHI: Azmat-e-Wilayat Conference, a mammoth public meeting of Shia Muslims, strongly opposed strategic dialogue with the US and peace talks with Taliban saying that they were playing a fixed-match to hoodwink the world people.
- 13-Year-Old Girl Survives After Being Raped, Buried Alive In Pakistan
The girl reportedly dug her way out of a grave after her alleged rapists buried her near a deserted road.