- Syrian Army Preparing to Retake Strategic Airport in Reef Aleppo
TEHRAN (FNA)- The Syrian army is preparing for large-scale operations to regain control of a strategic military airport in the Eastern countryside of Aleppo.
- Al-Qaeda Member Arrested in Southeastern Iran
TEHRAN (FNA)- Iranian border guards have arrested a key member of the al-Qaeda terrorist group in the bordering areas of the Southeastern Sistan and Balouchestan province, senior border officials announced on Sunday.
- “Haram Morsel Makes You Speak Haram”: Top Turkey Shia Imam
Senior Turkish Shia Imam, Selahattin Ozgunduz reacted strongly about the new scandal in Igdir followed the first scandal report which has been signed by the Igdir’s Religious Officers Association.
- Russia: Salafi leader detained in Balashikha
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – Law enforcement agencies detained Ukrainian born Alexander Galambitsa in Balashikha, he was converted to Islam several years ago.
- Iran offers most thorough copy of Nahjul Balagha to UN Secretary General
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – Iran has offered an exquisite collection of the Nahjul Balagha, entailing speeches, letters and quotations by Imam Ali (PBUH), to Secretary General of the United Nations Ban Ki-moon.
- Turkey Shiite babies are going to meet on the day dedicated to Ali Asghar on Muharram
In the way of Ali Asghar, babies who are dedicated to Imam Mahdi (A.S) will be in Zeynebiye on their mothers’ arms on 8th of November.
- Bahrain jails Shiites for life for ‘Iran-linked cell’
DUBAI: A Manama court Sunday jailed four Shiites for life and sentenced six others to 15-year terms for forming an Iran-linked “terrorist cell” to mount attacks in Bahrain, a judicial source said.
- Three killed in Yemen sectarian clashes as truce fails to take hold
(Reuters) – At least three people were killed in fighting between rival Muslim clans in northern Yemen on Sunday, a local official said, bringing the death toll from five days of clashes to 58 as the government tried to broker a ceasefire.
- Iran leader warns against undermining negotiators
TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Iran’s Supreme Leader warned Sunday against undermining negotiators engaged in talks with the West, a message directed apparently at hard-liners who have criticized Iran’s diplomacy over its nuclear program.
- Iran’s inflation hits 36.2 pct in 12 months
TEHRAN, Nov. 2 (Xinhua) — Iran’s inflation for 12 months ending on Oct. 22 hit 36.2 percent, 11.4 percentage points up from its corresponding figure last year, Tehran Times daily reported Saturday, quoting the Statistics Center of Iran.