- UN urges Myanmar to give Rohingya Muslims citizenship
The General Assembly’s human rights committee passed a resolution urging Myanmar to give the stateless Rohingya minority equal access to citizenship and to crack down on Buddhist violence against them and other Muslims in the southeast Asian nation.
- Iranian Parliament Speaker Calls for Alliance of Muslim States against Takfiri Groups
Iranian Parliament Speaker Ali Larijani warned the Muslim countries against the growing number of the Takfiri groups’ terrorist operations, and called for Islamic states’ vigilance and unity against rising extremism in the region.
- England: New Muslim group to hold inaugural meeting in Waltham Cross
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – A Muslim from Waltham Cross is leading efforts to create a new community group in the area.
- Car bomb goes off in Najaf
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – A car bomb exploded before noon today Wednesday 20, Nov in the (Al-Ansar) neighborhoods in Najaf where there is a market for itinerant vendors and a number of schools.
- 1st footage of Syrian town of Qara after freedom
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – Syria’s army forces have managed to shut down a main smuggling road for terrorists fighting in the country, recapturing the border town of Qara, located near the strategic area of al-Qalamoun.
- Prominent Pakistani Shia female scholar escapes terrorist attack in Multan
Pakistan’s top female Shia scholar and head of Bokhari Relief Foundation has narrowly escaped being target of Shia Genocide in Multan on Wednesday.
- Two Israeli soldiers wounded near Lebanon border
Two Israeli soldiers have been injured in an explosion near the Lebanese border, a report says.
- As nuke talks kick off, Khamenei lashes Israel but sidles up to US
Ayatollah calls for better ties with Washington, but crowd chants of ‘Death to America’; Chinese president urges Iranian counterpart to sign deal
- Spate of Baghdad blasts kills at least 24
A wave of attacks, most of them car bombs targeting Shiite neighborhoods, rocked Baghdad early on Wednesday, killing at least 24 people in the latest bout of bloodshed to rock Iraq.
- Egypt hit by bomb attacks
Car bomb kills ten in army convoy in restive Sinai peninsula as explosion at Cairo checkpoint wounds four