- Imam Hussein Holy Shrine houses the rain-damaged families of Es-Sadir city
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – The Secretary-General of the Imam Hussein Holy Shrine directed to house the rain-damaged families from al Sadr city in one of the pilgrims city.
- Students protest against education cuts in Spain
Students have held a demonstration in the Spanish capital of Madrid to protest against austerity cuts, rising fees and other changes to the education system of the European country.
- Iran, US officials meet in Geneva
Iranian deputy foreign ministers attending nuclear negotiations with six world powers have met and held talks with the top US negotiator in the Swiss city of Geneva.
- Four Shiite Muslims Shot Killed in Pakistan
Baluchistan savage militants kill 3 Punjab Shiite labourers. Jaffaria Imambargah attacked in Qasaba Colony, one Shia martyred in Karachi.
- Arab Parties Conference calls for establishing Popular Arab League
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – The General secretariat of the Arab Parties Conference reiterated support to Syria in face of the universal war which is led by the US and its allies in the region through the armed terrorist groups in Syria.
- Hundreds of Shia Muslims Mark Ashura in Uganda
Hundreds of Shia Muslims in Kampala participated in a procession on the streets on November 13 to observe Ashura, the tenth day of the first month (Muharram) of the Islamic lunar calendar.
- Malaysia bans Shiite teachings as a deviant faith!
The Sabah government believes that several individuals in the state have connection to Shia teaching and is investigating their activities, Assistant Minister in the Chief Minister’s Department Datuk Mohd Ariffin Arif said.
- Khamenei traps Geneva nuclear talks with ‘explosive’ statements
French government spokeswoman says Khamenei’s comments on Israel ‘complicate’ ongoing negotiations on Tehran’s nuclear programme.
- S. Arabia says six shells fall near border post
RIYADH, Nov 21 (Reuters) – Six mortar shells landed near a remote Saudi border post close to neighbouring fellow oil producers Iraq and Kuwait on Wednesday, but caused no damage, the kingdom said on Thursday.
- Suicide bombs hit Syrian troops north of Damascus
BEIRUT — Suicide bombers targeted Syrian troops and a hospital on Wednesday in the rugged Qalamoun hills north of Damascus, where rebels are struggling to reverse government gains that threaten to cut one of their chief supply lines, activists and officials said.