- Bahrain: Summoning 10-Year-Old Child for Investigation
The Bahraini regime authorities summoned a 10-year-old child for investigation and a martyr’s father was also suspended by the general prosecution for 15 days pending investigation.
- 100,000 Syrian refugees leave Jordan to return home
The number of Syrian refugees who have voluntarily returned to their country from Jordan has stood at 100,000, a Jordanian official says.
- Grand Ayatollah Sistani’s office denied Turkish FM’s report
An official with the office of Iraqi source of emulation Grand Ayatollah Sistani denied reports about the senior cleric’s statements in meeting with Turkish foreign minister.
- Bahrain: Al Wefaq demands immediate release of martyr’s father
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – Al Wefaq National Islamic Society demanded the immediate release of Jawad Al Shaikh who has been arrested from his workplace.
- Syrian Army Fully Controls Ein Al-Beida Farms in Qara, Damascus Countryside
The Syrian army units on Wednesday seized full control of Ein al-Beida farms to the South of Qara city in Damascus Countryside, according to a military source.
- Grand Ayatollah Vahid-Khorasani: “Ignoring Quran’s Teachings Cause of Humanity’s Miseries”
A grand source of emulation referred to disregarding the Quran’s teachings as the reason behind all of humanity’s miseries.
- Nawaz Sharif, the Saudi poodle with a nuclear button
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – The Saudi support for Nawaz Sharif has been no secret in Pakistan or abroad. Politically speaking, it was General Zia who created Nawaz Sharif during the so-called Afghan Jihad in the 1980s.
- Iran hangs 16 in reprisal for Pakistan border killings
Iran said it executed 16 “rebels” Saturday in reprisal after gunmen killed at least 14 border guards near the border with Pakistan, in a rugged area often rocked by violence.
- Iraq police find bodies of 13 shot in head as other attacks in country kill 36
BAGHDAD — Attacks across Iraq including a suicide bombing at a Sunni funeral killed at least 36 on Wednesday, authorities said, while police found 13 bodies at two different locations with gunshot wounds to their heads.
- Syria rebels balks at plan for “Geneva II” peace talks, military commander vows to fight on
Within 24 hours of an interim deal aimed at reining in Iran’s nuclear program, world powers raised hopes Monday for the first face-to-face talks to end the Syrian civil war as the United Nations called the warring parties to the table.