- Iran has proof of Saudi role in Beirut embassy blasts: MP
Iran has obtained evidence confirming the role of Saudi Arabia’s intelligence apparatus in the recent terrorist attack on the Islamic Republic’s Embassy in Beirut, an Iranian lawmaker says.
- Now, US in secret talks with Hezbollah
Washington has reportedly begun secret talks with Hezbollah, the Lebanese Shia militia closely allied with Iran, and whose fighters have helped Syria’s government withstand a US- and Saudi-backed Sunni Islamist insurgency. – See more at: http://www.ummid.com/news/2013/December/01.12.2013/us-in-talks-with-hezbollah.html#sthash.mkQZokK7.dpuf
- Khoja Shia to hold educational conference in Mumbai on Jan.5, 2014
The World Federation of KSMICs education vision has been to empower communities with the ability to become self-sufficient. The most efficient method of reducing illiteracy is through education. This sponsorship scheme supports young students in less advantaged Shia populated areas of the world in order for them to complete their education, ranging from Primary through to higher education.
- “Social Justice in View of Martyr Motahhari” Seminar Held in Indonesia
A seminar titled “Social Justice in View of MartyrMotahhari” was held by the Social Sciences Faculty of Sunan Kalijaga Islamic University in Indonesia.
- NGO slams Bahrain for holding activist in detention
An international human rights organization has censured the Bahraini regime for its failure to release a prominent rights defender from jail.
- Bahrain police, protesters clash in Shiite village
Bahrain’s police fired tear gas and used sound bombs to disperse hundreds of demonstrators on Saturday in a Shiite village near the capital, witnesses said.
- Syrian Army Eliminates Militants in Several Provinces
The Syrian army units on Saturday carried out operations against terrorists, eliminating armed terrorist groups in several areas across the country.
- Converted Shia muslim’s beheaded head found hanging from bridge in Karachi (Image)
The severed head of a retired civilian employee of the Pakistan Navy, who was converted Shia Muslim, whose beheaded body was found in Buffer Zone on Thursday, was found by the police on Friday from the Sohrab Goth flyover.
- Deadly bombings strike funeral in Iraq
Suicide attacker targets funeral of son of Sunni Awakening movement leader in Baquba, killing at least 17 people.
- Over 210 German militants traveled to Syria
Head of Germany’s domestic intelligence agency says over 210 German militants have travelled from the country to Syria since the Syrian conflict started nearly three years ago.