- Al Wefaq writes to the Red Cross on the situation of Sheikh Al Mahfoodh and other prisoners
Al Wefaq National Islamic Society demands the authorities to immediately reveal information on the situation of the detainees in Juw prison.
- Alawi Thoughts to Be Disseminated in West
Deputy of the custodianship of Imam Ali’s (AS) holy shrine in Najaf said that new cultural centers will be opened in America, Britain and Germany to disseminate Imam Ali’s (AS) thoughts in the West.
- Takfiri terrorists killed two Shia brothers in Karachi
Takfiri terrorists shot martyred two Shia brothers near Peoples Secretariat and mausoleum of founder of Pakistan Mohammad Ali Jinnah in Karachi on Sunday night.
- Syria calls for help destroying toxic arsenal
The Hague: Syria’s deputy foreign minister warned on Monday that efforts to rid his country of chemical weapons could fail if the international community does not contribute money and equipment.
- Pakistan’s Express News media group office ‘attacked’
The office of the Pakistani media group Express News in Karachi has come under attack, the group says.
- New UK envoy Ajay Sharma to make Iran visit
The UK’s new envoy to Iran is to visit the country on Tuesday for the first time since his appointment.
- UN implicates Bashar al-Assad in Syria war crimes
The UN’s human rights chief has said an inquiry has produced evidence that war crimes were authorised in Syria at the “highest level”, including by President Bashar al-Assad.
- Bangladesh opposition extends nationwide strike as deadline to file nomination papers ends today
Bangladesh main opposition party BNP and its right wing allies have extended a 72-hour nationwide strike for two more days demanding the postponement of polls, even as the deadline to file nomination papers ends on Monday.
- Syria conflict threatens to tear Azerbaijan apart
BRUSSELS, December 2, 2013 – As the sectarian civil war continues apace in Syria, the conflict threatens to affect one of the region’s few bastions of secularism, the small country of Azerbaijan.
- Deal with West not a zero-sum game, Iran reassures Saudi Arabia
Iran has reached out to Saudi Arabia, by reassuring its regional rival that Tehran’s budding rapprochement with the West in the aftermath of the recently signed Geneva accord did not pose any threat to Kingdom.