- Iran, G5+1 to Continue Experts Talks after Xmas
Iran and the Group 5+1 (the US, Russia, China, Britain and France plus Germany) decided to continue their experts talks after Christmas holidays.
- Syria: Notorious Terrorist Killed in Suicide Operation in Adra
A notorious Nusra Front terrorist killed over 60 civilians, including himself, in a suicide operation in Adra in Damascus countryside.
- Turkey PM vows to go after rivals over mass graft probe
Turkey’s prime minister on Sunday warned his rivals he would “break their hands” if they used a widening graft scandal to undermine his rule, as thousands of angry protesters called for the government’s resignation.
- How Saudi Arabia turned into number one enemy of Damascus?
Syria now views Saudi Arabia as its number one enemy and accuses it of trying to destroy the country by arming jihadists and other rebels fighting to oust President Bashar al-Assad.
- Saudi Arabia’s Deportation Of Foreign Workers Will Exacerbate Middle Eastern Economic Weakness
As Saudi Arabia struggles with high unemployment among men, the kingdom has launched a deportation campaign characterized as the Middle Easts largest in recent history.
- France worries about jihadists returning from Syria
Thousands of Europeans have gone to Syria to fight for a variety of groups battling the regime of Bashar Assad, and intelligence agencies are increasingly concerned about what these radicalized jihadists will do when they return home.
- Half a million wounded in Syria’s war: ICRC
Half a million people across war-hit Syria have been wounded, many of them lacking access to basic healthcare and treatment, the International Committee for the Red Cross said on Sunday.
- Imam Hussain Memorial: 5,000 Shiites Trek From Katsina To Zaria
In what could mildly be described as a long walk to Zaria, about 5,000 members of Muslim Brothers known as Shia from Katsina State yesterday began trekking to Zaria in Kaduna State.