- Iran to Launch 3 New Satellites into Space
TEHRAN (FNA)- Tehran is preparing to orbit three new home-made satellites in the future, Iranian Vice-President for Executive Affairs Mohammad Shariatmadari announced on Saturday.
- AAP leader Kumar Vishwas heckled at press conference in Uttar Pradesh
Lucknow: Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Kumar Vishwas’ press conference was disrupted in Lucknow today after a man raised slogans against him for his comments about Muharram.
- Rebels, jihadists in fierce battle at Syria’s Saraqeb
Beirut: A fierce battle broke out Saturday between Syrian rebels and the jihadist Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) around the northwestern town of Saraqeb, a monitoring group said.
- Al-Nusra Front Leader Apprehended in Women’s Dress
TEHRAN (FNA)- One of the notorious Al-Nusra front leaders was caught by the Syrian Army in the city of Raq’a.
- Syrian Army Foils Militants Attack on Shiite Town in Idlib
TEHRAN (FNA)- The Syrian army repelled an attack by the armed rebels on a Shiite town in Idlib countryside in Northwestern Syria.
- Taliban chief, spokesman booked for Karachi blast
KARACHI: (NNI) A formal case to probe Karachi blasts that martyred 4 cops including SSP CID Chaudhry Aslam has been registered at PIB police station charging Taliban chief Maulvi Fazalullah and spokesman Shahidullah Shaid with multiple homicides. Registered complainant of the case is Police inspector Malik Adil who was part of Ch Aslams squad.
- Iran does not need to enrich uranium to 60 percent: nuclear chief
TEHRAN Iran does not need to enrich uranium up to a purity level of 60 percent, the countrys nuclear chief said on Saturday.
- Iran, EU find solutions for differences over implementation of nuclear deal
TEHRAN Iran and the European Union have found solutions for differences on how to implement a landmark nuclear deal in talks in Geneva, a top Iranian nuclear negotiator told the Mehr News Agency on Saturday.
- Official: S. Arabia Leading Black Widows Attacks in Russia
TEHRAN (FNA)- Russias Federal Security Service (FSB) has informed President Vladimir Putin of Saudi Arabias direct role in leading the recent terrorist attacks in Volgograd, an informed Russian official revealed on Saturday.
- Report: Saudi Intelligence Orchestrating Al-Anbar Incidents
TEHRAN (FNA)- The Saudi intelligence apparatus has been involved in the recent unrests in Al-Anbar province in Western Iraq, media reports said.