- Egypt to hold presidential poll before parliamentary vote
Egypt’s interim government has announced presidential elections have been moved forward.
- Syria: The Smallest Militant is a 4 Years Old One!
This boy is the smallest member of the daash is shown in a video captured and posted on the net from Syria.
- Syrian Army Kills Terrorists, Destroy Several Assembly Points
Units of the Syrian armed forces carried out operations against terrorists’ dens and gatherings in Aleppo and its countryside, inflicting heavy losses upon them.
- Thousands stage anti-regime protest in Bahrain
Thousands of anti-regime protesters have held a demonstration in northeastern Bahrain, calling for the democratization of the Persian Gulf country.
- Illuminated Quran Inscribed by Yaqoot Mustasami Published in Qom
Ordered by Al-ul-Bayt (AS) Li-Ihya Al-Turath Institute, an illuminated copy of the Holy Quran inscribed by Yaqoot Mustasami, eminent calligrapher of the 13th century, was published in the holy city of Qom.
- Bahraini forces kill 19-year old Shiite protester (GRAPHIC)
A young Bahraini protester has martyred of injuries sustained during a protest in the northern village of Markh.
- Egyptian diplomats released after Tripoli kidnapping
Five Egyptian embassy staff who were kidnapped in the Libyan capital Tripoli have been freed, Libyan officials say.
- Six children killed in Hangu grenade blast
* Two others injured, portion of house destroyed as grenade hidden in a garbage dump goes off in Baber Mela area
- Taliban suicide attack kills 4 in Afghan capital
KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) An Afghan official says a suicide bomber has attacked a military bus in Kabul, killing at least four people.
- Women and Children of Homs Granted Safety in First Syria Deal
The Syrian government reached an agreement with the opposition Sunday to allow women and children to leave a city that has been under government siege for more than a year, the first tangible progress made at the peace talks in Geneva.