- Bilawal Bhutto calls for military action against Taliban
Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, the son of former Pakistan prime minister Benazir Bhutto who was assassinated in 2007, has urged his country’s army to take military action against the Taliban.
- Iran Nuke Talks: What’s at Stake
UNITED NATIONS The U.S. State Department confirmed this week that talks between six world powers and Iran to find a permanent deal on Tehrans nuclear program will begin in New York in mid-February.
- Indonesia landslides leave 19 dead, 10 missing
JAKARTA, Indonesia — Two landslides triggered by torrential rain killed at least 19 people and left 10 others missing on Indonesia’s main island of Java, a government official said Tuesday.
- Turkish, French intelligence to co-operate against European jihadists going to Syria to fight
ANKARA, Turkey – France’s president says French and Turkish intelligence services will co-operate to prevent jihadists from Europe going to Syria to fight.
- Shia genocide continues in Pakistan, One martyred another one injured by State Terrorism
Two Shia Muslims, Manzoor Ahmed and Ghulam Abid were attacked by terrorists in Karachi.
- 5 New Towns for the Pilgrims Planned in Najaf, Iran
The Astan (custodianship) of Imam Alis (AS) holes shrine in Najaf, Iraq, plans 5 new pilgrims towns in the city.
- Egyptian Fatwa: Women who swim in the ocean guilty of adultery
A prohibition on women “eating certain vegetables or even touching cucumbers or bananas”, due to their phallic imagery which could sexually tempt women.
- Officials: 2 attacks kill 7 people in Iraq
Authorities in Iraq say two separate attacks against the country’s security forces have killed seven soldiers and police officers.
- 47 Shiites Martyred in Month of Jan 2014 in Pakistan
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) The New Year started with a lot of Hopes that with the Changed Leadership of Pakistan Army as it may waken up and do their Job of Defending the Nation against the Threats within the Country, and a Long Over Due action against the Takfiri Terrorists which are now a threat not only to the Shia community but for all the Peace loving Citizens of the World . And Most of all for the Nation itself, as they are openly challenging the Integrity of Pakistan.
- Bahraini forces, protesters clash in Sitra
Bahraini regime forces have clashed with anti-government demonstrators protesting against the death of a young protester.